Re: update & thoughts

  • Francois Mizessyn
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 23, 1998
      Arno Hollosi wrote:

      > - allow HA[0]
      > Does HA[1] make sense? I don't think so.
      > allow old-style handicap, e.g.sen-ai-sen HA[bbw]

      For example, HA[1] could be useful:
      - to display an info such as "Handicap : 1" when printing a game
      - to display a correct info in a dialog where a user can change the
      handicap of an existing game without any obscure calculations on the
      komi value
      - to simplify a request for even games in a database
      - ...

      Moreover, if HA[0] is allow, does to forbid HA[1] make sense? :-)

      --
      Amicalement, FRANCOIS MIZESSYN
      http://perso.wanadoo.fr/francois.mizessyn/