Energizer Aliens

  • antigray@cs.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2003
      Hi Group,
      From everything I've been able to determine, the Grays bred specifically for
      work in space and the abduction of humans, have been genetically modified so
      that they can absorb nutrition through their skin. I believe they have been
      reconfigured so that their digestive system is on the outside, as if the had been
      turned inside out. Autopsy reports have said they have a vestigial throat
      that goes nowhere. Most living creatures don't go through a modification like
      that by natural selection or random chance. That they have a vestigial throat
      shows that at one time their predecessors ingested food. Being able to absorb
      food thorough skin has many advantages in the weightless environment of space,
      where food could get stuck in your throat because gravity is not helping pull it
      down into your stomach. Having an implant receptor system that feeds energy
      into the aliens nervous system to keep it energized means that their craft
      won't have to carry as much food on their travels through space, where weight and
      volume would require larger craft that need more power and fuel to travel. The
      Grays, Reptoids, and Mantis beings are all descendants of Earth creatures
      that were moved elsewhere 65 million years ago. The fact that their DNA is so
      close to ours that they can breed human/Gray and human/Reptoid hybrids shows that
      they came from here originally. All animal life on Earth has DNA that is
      about 96% similar. As different as they may seem, all dog breeds came from the
      same canine ancestor 15,000 years ago. Crocodile DNA is the closest to human DNA
      at 97% similarity.
      Art

    • lady_braveheart
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 9, 2003
        Found your theories interesting, esp. the one below. However, I've
        heard that crocodile/alligator one before and it's a bit "out there"
        for me at present--need more specifics. Could it mean, though, that
        humanoids and reptoids/reptilians once diverged from a common
        ancestor or were far more tampered with (their DNAs) than we can
        imagine?--Lady B