Alien Agenda Information From Stanton Friedman

  • antigray
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 3, 2002
      Hi Group,
      I recently wrote to Stanton Friedman because he added something to his
      famous list of why aliens may be visiting us. Here are the messages.
      Art

      Hi Stanton,
      Recently I read somewhere that you had added an additional item to
      your list of possible reasons aliens interact with us. It was "food
      resource." Can you tell me what information led you to that
      possibility? I tried to find your list of reasons but it doesn't seem
      to be online anymore. I thought I saw the list on your old website. I
      think it was titled 22 Possible Reasons Aliens Interact With Us. I am
      about to publish a book about the alien agenda and if you have
      information about the "food resource" angle, I would be very
      interested in finding out as much as you can tell me. Thank you for
      your consideration.

      From:
      fsphys@...

      To:
      ANTIGRAY@...

      Received from Internet: click here for more information

      Art:
      I don't think my list is on my website, but it is in my 1975 paper "A
      scientific Approach to UFO Behavior" which is one of the papers in my
      "Flying Saucers:Four Scientific Papers". I list 26 reasons for coming
      to planet Earth.
      My comment that we may be somebody's crop is a related to an old
      Twilight Zone TV program ". Aliens land and want people to go with
      them on a wonderful vacation trip. They have a document , all of which
      is in some strange language, except for the title "To Serve Man".. as
      they are leaving, somebody has managed to translate the book. It is a
      cookbook.
      I could fax my list if you wish. Just give me a fax number.Or you
      could call and I could read to you for you to tape. 506-457-0232 in
      the Atlantic Time Zone. Don't call while I am on the radio
      12:15-1:30PM today and 10PM-Midnight. I am one hour ahead of New York.
      Stan Friedman

      Hi Stan,
      Thanks for your reply. I hope this does not come as a shock, but that
      Twilight Zone episode, "To Serve Man," may have been an early attempt
      at acclimatization on the part of Hollywood under the direction of
      certain government elements. The later TV series "V" was another such
      possible attempt that literally hit a lot closer to home since the
      alien beings were reptilian underneath human disguises. There has been
      a lot of discussion recently on Dr. Boylan's group about how there is
      a huge upswing in all types of UFO and alien shows on TV and cable to
      acclimatize the public to full disclosure, because things are coming
      to a head and the government may be forced to reveal the truth. The
      government doesn't want a great panic or social upheaval as forecast
      in the Brooking Report. Additionally, Dr. Greer has too many witnesses
      to ignore. I bet a lot of his witnesses who were reticent to come out
      of the security closet for fear of prosecution, will now do it in an
      attempt to "save the world" and get the government to release the
      "free energy" devices, etc., to save mankind from the "greedy oil
      barons" who want the truth suppressed till the last drop of oil is
      sold out. So the government is pushing acclimatization and will
      finally reveal the real reason why they had to keep the truth secret.
      They have to build up to it slowly because it really would cause panic
      and social upheaval. Just so you know where I stand, I am not in
      either Boylan's or Greer's camp. They are both barking and baying up
      the wrong tree. They both mean well but are off in lala land when it
      comes to their reasoning on why the government tries so desperately to
      keep the truth hidden. It is not greed. It is fear. The government has
      made several halfhearted attempts at full disclosure, but at the last
      minute just could not force themselves to do it. Why did they get so
      squeamish at the last minute? FEAR. It would have ended society as we
      know it because too many people can't handle he truth. This is what
      motivated me to write my book, to break the news in such a way that it
      didn't cause panic. I show how it all fits into the natural order of
      things on Earth. I also show what needs to be done to change things to
      humanity's advantage. The following article about past government
      attempts at disclosure though Disney and others was posted on Boylan's
      group site at:
      It will give you some of the background on how the government couldn't
      quite bring themselves to full disclosure. You are mentioned in it
      too. This is the post:
      <<<Message: 3
      Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 19:09:06 -0500
      From: Scarecrow <scarecrow@...>
      Subject: [Disney, UFOs, and Disclosure]
      From: Grant Cameron <presidentialufo@...>
      To: ufoupdates@...
      Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 11:56:48 -0700 (PDT)

      Disney, UFOs, and Disclosure

      Ward Kimball, one of the original Disney animators, referred to
      by Walt Disney as one of the trusted "Nine Old Men," (supreme
      court of animation) died in Arcadia California on July 8. He was 88.
      Kimball was famous for his creation of the character Jiminy
      Cricket, The Cheshire Cat, The March Hare, The Mad Hatter, and
      for redesigning Mickey Mouse in 1938. He joined the Disney
      Studios in 1934, and rose up in the ranks to become a directing
      animator on such classics as "Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs,"
      "Pinocchio," "Fantasia" and "Peter Pan." He directed Disney
      Oscar-winning shorts "Toot, Whistle, Plunk and Boom" in 1953 and
      "It's Tough To Be a Bird" in 1969.
      Unknown to many Disney watchers, Kimball was also student of
      UFOs and Outer Space. He had a large collection of UFO books and
      magazines, according to Navy physicist Bruce Maccabee who met
      with him in 1980. Maccabee had been to Kimball?s house to
      recruit him as one of the 10 original board members for the Fund
      for UFO Research. Kimball accepted the position.
      Kimball worked with technical advisor Werhner Von Braun to write
      and direct three key outer space documentaries for the
      "Disneyland" television series. The three documentaries were,
      "Man in Space," "Man and the Moon," and "Mars and Beyond."
      Kimball referred to them as, "the creative highpoint of my
      career." According to Disney spokesman Howard E. Green, the
      three outer space documentaries are "often credited with
      popularizing the concept of the government's space program
      during the 1950s.?
      The first of these, the 1955 "Man in Space," was so popular
      (viewed by over 42 million people) that according to Kimball,
      President Eisenhower phoned Walt Disney from the White House
      looking for a copy of the production. When Disney asked
      Eisenhower why he wanted it Eisenhower replied, "Well, I'm going
      to show it to all those stove-shirt generals who don't believe
      we're going to be up there!"
      It was Kimball, who at the July 1979 MUFON UFO symposium in
      California, told of his interest in the subject of UFOs. Then to
      a stunned audience he related the story of how the American
      government had approached Walt Disney himself prior to Sputnik
      to make a UFO documentary to help acclimatize the American
      population to the reality of extraterrestrials.
      Kimball stated in the speech that around 1955 or 1956 Walt
      Disney was contacted by the USAF and asked to cooperate on a
      documentary about UFOs. The USAF offered to supply actual UFO
      footage, which Disney would be allowed to use in his film.
      According to Kimball, Disney went along with the USAF plan,
      which was not unusual. The use of Walt Disney cartoons, after
      all had been suggested by the 1953 CIA Robertson UFO panel as
      part of a public-education program involving the mass media to
      "strip the UFO phenomenon of its special status and eliminate the
      aura of mystery it has acquired."
      The discussions between the CIA people and Disney may actually
      have taken place, because in August 1955, Frederick C. Durant
      111, who was a member of the Robertson CIA panel showed Walt
      Kimball's documentary "Man in Space" during the Sixth Congress
      of the International Astronomical Federation in Copenhagan.
      Disney had also cooperated with the government in producing a
      number of war documentaries during World War 11 like the
      documentary "Victory through Air Power." In one year, during the
      war, Disney turned out over four hundred thousand feet of
      government films.
      Disney was also, according to a December 16, 1954 FBI document
      made a SAC Contact for the FBI, which elevated him from his
      former position as an informant for the agency. The confidential
      internal FBI memo read,
      "Because of Mr. Disney?s position as the foremost producer of
      cartoon files in the motion picture industry, and his prominence
      and wide acquaintanceship in film production matters, it is
      believed that he can be of valuable assistance to this office .
      . . "
      Once Walt Disney had finished his meetings with the USAF, he
      began to work on the requested UFO documentary for the public.
      He asked his animators to think up what an alien would look
      like. Meanwhile, he waited for the Air Force to deliver the
      promised film. After some period of time the Air Force re-
      contacted Disney and told him the film offer had to be
      withdrawn. There would be no UFO footage as promised. Kimball
      told researcher Stanton Friedman that once he found out there
      would be no delivery of UFO film, he personally spoke with an
      Air Force Colonel who told him, "there indeed was plenty of UFO
      footage, but that neither Ward, nor anyone else, was going to
      get access to it." This caused a temporary halt to the project.
      As one account by Bruce Maccabee described it,
      " Disney canceled the project, but by this time a lot of
      animated film of "creatures" had been completed by his artists."
      "So Disney went ahead and made a short "documentary" anyway,
      featuring Jonathan Winters impersonating various "characters"
      associated with typical UFO lore."
      "I specifically recall Mr. Winters as an old lady/grandmother
      who saw a UFO and reported it... then he portrayed the Air Force
      officer who investigated the sightings and offered explanations.
      He also portrayed a little boy in a room who had a telescope
      looking up at the stars and, to the little boy's amazement, an
      alien came through the telescope into his room. Of course the
      boys father didn't believe that story."
      The UFO documentary was never shown in public, but Kimball did
      show the 15-20 minute piece at the 1979 UFO Symposium. The
      movie, however, did not contain any of the dramatic UFO footage
      everyone had been promised. What is important to note about this
      Kimball story about the attempt by the United States government
      to "spill the beans" is that it was not the only time such an
      incident occurred.
      In 1972-73 Colonel Robert Coleman, former USAF Project Blue Book
      spokesman, and former ATIC Commander Colonel George Weinbrenner,
      made an offer of "800 feet of film . . .as well as several
      thousand feet of additional material" of dramatic UFO material
      to documentary film producers Robert Emenegger and Allan Sandler
      at the Pentagon. They would be allowed to use the UFO footage in
      a special film project they had been asked to join.
      The promised film was reportedly dramatic footage of an
      encounter between the occupants of a landed UFO and officials at
      Holloman Air Force Base. It impressed Emenegger who described
      what he saw in 1988, "What I saw and heard was enough to
      convince me that the phenomenon of UFOs is real =AD very real."
      The project was described to the two producers as a documentary
      on a secret government project. When the two men discovered that
      the topic of the secret project would be UFOs, they were
      surprised because "they had assumed that the matter had been
      resolved with the closure of Project Blue Book in 1969."
      The documentary was to be sponsored by the Department of Defense
      in a claimed attempt to do a public relations turnaround, which
      was needed because of the Vietnam War. At least that is the
      story Emenegger and Sandler were told by Bill Coleman. A number
      of different subjects were proposed for the documentaries, but
      no other subject, other than UFOs, were brought up.
      The two documentary producers were told that the government was
      now ready to release all the facts about the alien presence on
      earth. They were shown evidence that they could use for their
      tell-all documentary. This evidence included:

      - Photographs and films of UFOs.

      - Pictures of grey-skinned alien beings.

      - A 16mm movie film of an alien in the company of an Air Force
      officer. The two men were told that this alien had survived a
      1949 crash and it had been kept at a safe house in Los Alamos
      until its death in 1952.

      - 800 feet of film showing a landed encounter between three
      aliens and Holloman Air Base officials during a landing that had
      reportedly occurred there in May 1971.

      Several thousand feet of additional material was also offered.

      - Photos of UFOs taken by astronauts, which NASA had formally
      denied the existence of.

      As the documentary neared completion, the two producers waited
      for the promised dramatic alien landing footage. Colonel Bill
      Coleman who had first made the offer to provide it in 1972,
      however, withdrew it. According to what Emenegger told
      researcher Tim Good, Coleman had declared, "The timing was
      politically inappropriate, due to the Watergate scandal."
      The Emenegger/Sandler documentary, "UFOS, Past, Present, and
      Future" released by Sandler Films in 1974, was forced to use
      standard animation, background film taken at Holloman, and
      "elaborate drawing of the so-called aliens." At least that is
      what the producers thought when they first ran the film. Later,
      indications arose that indicated 12 seconds of the actual
      Holloman landing might have been part of the "training film"
      material they were provided. As an interesting footnote to the
      Disney story, Emenegger reported that he and Sandler had also
      talked with the Disney people during the time period they were
      working on the documentary. The people who they spoke to at the
      Disney studios "seemed to be involved and interested, but not
      have any particularly startling data."
      In 1983, the United States government made yet another offer of
      dramatic UFO film for a UFO documentary. The offer was made to
      documentary film producer Linda Moulton Howe and HBO. They were
      approached and offered the same Holloman landing film along with
      a film of the live alien that lived in a Los Alamos safe house
      from 1949-1952.
      While preparing to make a UFO documentary for HBO, Howe was
      given information by Richard Doty, a special agent with Air
      Force OSI at Kirtland AFB (Albuquerque). Doty claims that higher
      ups were willing to release special confirming UFO information
      for her documentary. Howe described the film offer,
      "The government intended to release to me several thousand feet
      of color and black and white film taken between 1947 and 1964
      showing crashed UFO discs and extraterrestrial bodies in
      historic footage to be included in the HBO documentary supported
      with official government confirmation."
      As with Kimball and the Emenegger/Sandler team, the promised
      film was never released to Howe. Despite Doty?s claim that the
      government had authorized the release of film showing crashed
      saucers and alien bodies for use in the HBO documentary, it
      never materialized due to "political delays." When the alleged
      historical film footage didn't materialized, HBO canceled the
      documentary.
      In 1985, another offer of historic UFO footage was made to
      Robert Emenegger. Colonel Robert Coleman, now retired from the
      Air force Public Relations department, indicated the time was
      again right, and the government might be willing to release key
      confirming information confirming the extraterrestrial presence
      on earth. Suggestions are even made that Senator Barry
      Goldwater, and former President Jimmy Carter "would help" obtain
      the release of the promised film.
      One of the conditions tied to the release, however, was that
      prominent UFO researchers Jacques Vallee and J. Allen Hynek had
      to get involved in the film project. The reason for this is that
      a key to getting the information promised by the government is
      that the film had to be "professional enough and interesting
      enough to reopen the whole subject before the American people."
      Emenegger again believed that the information is about to be
      released. Vallee, on the other hand, was "negative and
      skeptical" about the offer being made. He felt that if the
      government wanted to release the information they could simply
      go to someone like the national Academy of Sciences and announce
      the discovery of the alien presence.
      Both Vallee and Hynek feel the Air Force was again playing games
      and were trying to use them to deliberately mislead the public.
      Between themselves they concluded that they could not support
      Emenegger's plan, but "if there was any chance of uncovering
      genuine evidence" they would pursue it "behind the scenes."
      Hynek and Vallee did pursue some interviews at Norton Air Force
      Base where two Generals assured them they could produce the UFO
      footage, but the two researchers weren't buying and the deal was
      finally withdrawn.
      In the late eighties, the government was again busy. This time
      they floated an offer of an interview with the keeper of the
      live alien that had been held at Los Alamos. The man had been a
      Captain in the early fifties when the alien was still alive. He
      was now a Colonel, near death and prepared to talk. Those
      presented with the offer were documentary producer Robert
      Emenegger, documentary producer Linda Howe, and author Bill
      Moore. This offer like the many before it experienced delay
      after delay, and a final withdrawal of the offer.
      The final twist in this bizarre disclosure saga brings us back
      to Ward Kimball. A prominent British photographer by the name
      of Don Maloney reported in 1995, that in 1972 he had been in the
      United States and was having dinner with the head of the Disney
      Studios, and four of the nine original Disney animators. Ward
      Kimball was one of the four at the table.
      While this was going on Maloney reported that he was introduced
      to another man, identified in one account as a "well-known
      Disney employee." The man offered to show Maloney some unusual
      film footage at his house. When Maloney saw it he described it
      as "old footage of UFOs," and "two beings that he was told were
      aliens." UFO investigator Georgina Bruni interviewed Mike
      Maloney about his early 1970s encounter at Disney. She described
      what Maloney told her about the aliens he had been shown on the
      film:
      "One, which appeared to be dead, was laid out on a table - or
      slab, the other was clearly alive and moving around on the
      floor. He was given no information as to the source of the
      footage, which he was told was "top secret", but he was in no
      doubt that it was a genuine piece of old film. Mike described it
      as being similar to the alien autopsy footage that had been
      shown on television. (The Fox "Alien Autopsy" film) At no time
      did he say it was the same, just similar. Of the footage he
      personally viewed, he said: "If the film that I saw was a fake,
      it was a brilliant fake.?"
      Was the "well-know" employee Kimball, or was there a second
      "well-known" Disney employee who was also a UFO buff? Was the
      Kimball Disney story told by Kimball in 1979, just a cover for a
      film that the Disney people had gotten from the government?
      Maloney has not yet released the name of the man who showed him
      the film. If it was Kimball who showed the alien film in his
      house, then the government now knows where that missing UFO film
      went.
      If it wasn't Kimball who showed Maloney the conclusive E.T.
      footage, then Ward Kimball, like many UFO researchers before
      him, had spent many decades of his life gathering strong
      evidence of the E.T. presence, and died before he could hear the
      government confirmed his suspicions.
      If that is the case =AD then welcome to the club Ward!
      Grant Cameron
      The Presidents UFO Story
      www.presidentialufo.com>>>
      <<End Post>>
      Stan, the point of all this is if the government is so afraid, it must
      be really bad news. Well, it is. If you check out the website I will
      be using to promote my book, you will get a pretty good Idea what is
      going on. The pictures and information on all the pages on the site
      are designed to get the basic information out to the public even if
      they don't buy the book. The site is at:
      http://antigray.tripod.com/
      Needless to say, I was aware of the "To Serve Man" Twilight Zone
      episode. When I Emailed you originally I was thinking you might have
      seen some documentation verifying the Reptoid agenda here, like an
      autopsy of one of their bodies that was recovered from a crash site.
      The autopsy's analysis of stomach contents was what I was seeking. Or
      any other briefing reports you may have come across that confirmed the
      true Reptoid agenda.
      I would appreciate it if you would not talk about any of this in the
      media, yet. Booklocker.com has agreed to publish my book and the only
      holdup is I am waiting on copyright permission from the copyright
      holder of a picture I am using in my book. I should have that very
      soon. Then it will be about 6 to 8 weeks before Booklocker.com will
      have it ready for sale in both an Ebook and POD (Print On Demand)
      version. There is a very good chance I will need a spokesman for
      various things in the future, not so much to promote the book, but to
      get the word out on Art Bell, etc, in such a way that the public gets
      behind what needs to be done. I'm not a media maven or professional
      public speaker. You are a very credible figure in the scheme of things
      and if you could help it would go a long way to helping humanity sort
      out the situation to a good conclusion. It is kind of a sales job,
      selling "Star Trade" instead of "Star Wars," "Star Trek," or "Star
      Welfare." I'm a retired businessman and I know that trade is the way
      out of the problem. People will listen to what you say because you are
      one of the few respected, rational, no nonsense thinkers involved in
      the field of Ufology. So, I know my limitations and realize I need to
      delegate the responsibility of public media work to a professional.
      Just keep it in mind. Who knows, the government may disclose the whole
      truth soon and blame fear for keeping it all secret so long. What are
      your thoughts on all of this?
      I hope I haven't ruined your day.
      Sincerely,
      Art Greenfield

      Maximize this window for best view of picture

      +God&.src=3Dgr&.dnm=3DRed+Handed+from+Antigray.jpg&.view=3Dt&.done=3Dhttp%3a//ph\
      otos=
      .groups.yahoo.com/group/marssouthpolereturns/lst%3f%26.dir=3D/Reptoid%2bGod%26=
      .src=3Dgr%26.view=3Dt

      This picture from a Mayan temple in Central America is in my book. The
      caption under the picture reads:

      A Reptoid god is caught "red handed." The diet of Central American
      tribes consisted of maize (Indian corn), kidney and lima beans,
      chilis, tomatoes, potatoes and sweet potatoes, pineapples,
      strawberries, peanuts, avocado pears, cassava, squash, pumpkins,
      gourds, persimmons, and cacao. This diet provided adequate vitamins
      and minerals. The Indian artist painted this picture during the reign
      of the Reptoids, making it very clear that the humans all dined on
      yellow peppers, while the Reptoid ate human body parts. The Reptoid is
      seen with blood on the claws of both hands and his right foot. The
      humans have no blood on their hands, and are only eating vegetables
      that cannot be mistaken for human body parts.
      Note: Skeletal analysis of ancient Maya remains by FAMSI showed that
      they were not cannibalistic and subsisted on a mostly vegetable diet,
      with turkey or other food animals consumed infrequently.
      http://www.famsi.org/reports/whittington2/whittington2.htm
      http://www.famsi.org/reports/whittington/whittington.htm
      http://www.famsi.org/reports/cowgill/cowgill.htm
    • paul wells

[...]