NASA Spokeman dead at 42

  • coldfreeze_1015
    Message 1 of 8859 , Dec 25, 2001
      Brian Welsh spokesman on Fox Tv's show "Did We
      Land on the Moon?" died of a heart attack. He was at
      the time about to start an independent investigation
      into the Apollo moon missions soa as to be better
      prepared next time. Looks like there will be no next time.
      Here is the
    • paul wells
      Message 8859 of 8859 , Mar 24, 2002
        The more you know ,the more you realize you dont know.paul