Fw: Filer's Files #34 2013 - Chadwell CIA Memo, Future Alien Material, "Japhalein, Mothership of This Galaxy"

  • nathaniel x vance
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 23, 2013

      ----- Forwarded Message -----
      From: George Filer <Majorstar@...>
      To: broali4xa@...
      Sent: Thursday, August 22, 2013 11:10 PM
      Subject: Filer's Files #34 2013 - Chadwell CIA Memo, Future Alien Material, "Japhalein, Mothership of This Galaxy"

      You can also View, Subscribe and Share this online.   http://www.listrocket.com/public/archive.php?mode=thread&cat=8857&rc=fd0ad89e00a7&mid=2810131&cc=72ec66c71b3482d
      Photo of me at the controls
      of a C-17 Globemaster at McGuire Air Force Base
      George A. Filer III New Jersey State Director
      MUFON
      Eastern Region Director
      www.nationalUFOcenter.com/
      August 21, 2013
      Get your own weekly updates! Subscribe
      to Filer's Files here

      If you wish to no longer receive emails from us please visit your profile
      What to read past issues? View Filer's Files Archives
      Want to contribute? Join MUFON.Become a MUFON member
      The Filer Research Institute feels the scientific study of UFOs is for
      the benefit of humankind and is an important endeavor. The weekly intelligence report provides you with
      information on the latest sightings and UFO news that you need to understand the world situation. The
      Institute now provides advanced research and consultation on a wide range of subjects and help for CEO’s
      to successfully run their companies.In special reports, this week’s files cover: Chadwell CIA Memo,
      Parts of the Ships Are Alive,
      Graphene - future Alien Material, Possible Moon Structures and Base, Mars
      Open Pit Mine,
      Area 51 Exists and Syria Gas Attack.
      Unidentified Aerial Phenomena sightings were reported
      over: Alabama, Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Illinois, Louisiana, Missouri, Iowa, New Jersey,
      Tennessee, and Washington.
      Sightings of UFOs were also reported in: Australia, Brazil. Canada, Cuba, Germany,
      India, Israel, Malaysia, Mexico, Switzerland, Wales in the United Kingdom and U S Virgin Islands.

      The purpose of these files is to report the UFO eyewitness
      and photo/video evidence that occurs on a daily basis around the world and in space. These Files assume
      that extraterrestrial intelligent life not only exists, but my hypothesis is that the over a thousand
      UFOs reported each month represent technologically advanced spacecraft conducting surveillance of Earth.
      I personally became interested in UFOs when London Control ordered me to intercept one over England while
      flying for the US Air Force. Under Project Blue Book, the US Air Force investigated UFOs for more than
      twenty years; and we continue this research.
      I believe the God of the universe has spread life throughout
      the cosmos and UFO's are visiting us in ever-increasing numbers.

      Filer’s Files are now being
      emailed to 20,000 + addresses each week plus 500 copies are forwarded to more thousands. I suggest you
      forward them to your friends and neighbors and ask them to read the evidence with an open mind for awhile.
      Dedicated to 5 year old Georgie Filer V whose motto was “Be Happy” and Eddie Pedrick my
      grandsons who drowned and my two beautiful daughters Elizabeth Lynn died March 8, 2013 and Dr. Victoria
      Anne Filer died April 27, 2013.

      JOIN MUFON! www.mufon.com
      Become a MUFON member today!
      Benefits of membership include a subscription to the monthly UFO Journal that contains current investigations,
      sightings reports, articles by world-renowned researchers and more. To join now, click here http://store.mufon.com/SearchResults.asp?Cat=3

      Special Reports
      The Chadwell CIA Memo of December 2, 1952
      This is one of the important documents
      released by the government showing UFOs exist.
      Admiral Hellenkoetter the first Director of CIA was followed
      by General Smith who also
      was briefed by H. Marshall Chadwell the Director of Scientific Intelligence,
      that UFOs were real. Thanks t http://www.afterdisclosure.com/
      Denise Stoner: Parts of the Ships Are Alive

      Actually, there are two earlier references both by early contactees, first, I believe, was Blanche
      Pritchett of Florida who wrote the very rare book "Japhalein, Mothership of This Galaxy" and Norman Paulsen
      who wrote the almost as rare "Sunburst, Return of the Ancients".  Norman married one of Van Tassel’s
      daughters, assisted in the building of the Integratron, and had multiple, incredible experiences in the
      desert with the visitors.
      Both Blanche and Norman discuss the craft as alive, intelligent beings. More
      extraordinary, they go into detail stating how these intelligent Beings volunteer their energies and life
      essences to become the conveyances for the visitors, maintain contact with other craft throughout the
      galaxy, coordinate destinations, as well as other remarkable events.
      UFO contactee and researcher Bill
      Hamilton had discussed this amazing aspect of the craft on several occasions as derived from his own investigations.
      I also seem to recall that Phoebe Holmes also wrote about her experiences in 1933, regarding this similar
      revelation.  It being addressed now in this radio interview lends much richer clarity to the earlier
      disclosures by these very dedicated individuals who met with the Visitors from the Stars.
      Whereas Kathleen
      Marden and Denise Stoner (in the radio interview) reluctantly or perhaps more grudgingly, address this
      profound topic both Blanche and Norman discuss it with great, open and meaningful awareness. Thank to
      Frank Chille.
      Graphene - The new future Alien material
       Technology helps the world advance. As humans
      it's in our nature to investigate, innovate and solve problems. The computer industry calls this trend
      'Moore's Law'. It dictates that computer processing power doubles every 18 months. Graphene the new possible
      alien material is 200 times stronger than steel...150,000, times thinner than a human hair...more flexible
      than a sheet of paper. Graphene is a newly discovered, very special refined form of graphite. It's a one-atom-thick
      sheet of densely packed carbon atoms arranged in a honeycomb lattice.

      It's so strong you could suspend
      an elephant from a single strand of graphene that would not break. It's extremely lightweight too. Soon,
      everything from bicycles and boats to aeroplanes and cars could be made out of graphene composites. And
      when they are, their energy efficiency and durability could skyrocket. But that's just the beginning of
      what this new 'smart material' can do. It’s the strongest material researchers have ever tested
      and one of the best conductors man has ever found. IBM has already created a graphene-based processor
      capable of executing 100 billion cycles per second.

      Researchers believe that in the future, a graphene
      credit card could store as much information as today's computers. This one material alone could soon REPLACE
      plastic, Kevlar and the silicon chips. The two scientists to successfully produce single-atom-thick crystals
      of graphene were awarded the 2010 Nobel Prize in Physics.

      In just two
      years, over 200 companies from a wide array of industries have researched the magical potential of graphene...
      * Scientists in the US and China are already using tiny graphene-based
      probes to target and identify tumors in live mice. They hope graphene-based particles could shuttle cancer
      drugs to tumors!
      * Engineers at Northwest University, Seattle, found that specially crafted graphene electrodes
      could allow a lithium-ion battery — like those found in your Smartphone or Toyota Prius — to
      charge 10 times faster and hold 10 times more power. From solar panels you can spray onto your roof...to computers and batteries so small they are invisible. From mobile phones that you can stretch, twist
      and even imbed into your clothing...they'll make stronger houses...tougher cars...and even make us healthier!

      And in 2011, chemists at Rice University, Houston, created graphene-based thin films — unlocking
      the secret to incredibly flexible, super-durable touch screens and solar cells that can wrap around just
      about anything... Down at the molecular level there's a lot of friction. Particles can stick together
      really easily. New and complicated structures can be formed and the results are astonishing. Some look
      like thin wires...
      Samsung have already said its flexible displays should enter full-scale production
      later this year — and it expects to have a dozen more graphene-based products on the market within
      the next five.
      IBM, Nokia and Apple are also developing touch screens, processor chips, and batteries
      in PCs and HD TVs, tablets, mobile phones and hybrids. It could change entire industries and our lives.
      Imagine...

      Smart phones so skinny and flexible you can roll them up and put them behind your ear...and
      so durable you can beat them with a hammer! Batteries that hold ten times more power and charge faster.
      If the car you drove were six times lighter and 20 times stronger. The effects would be staggering! Fuel-efficiency
      would increase.

      People would live longer, healthier lives. Cars and aircraft would be lighter, faster
      and safer than ever before. And electronics of every type would be launched into an era of unprecedented
      growth and evolution.  Cutting-edge innovations are coming in the Molecular Age that will alter our
      lives on a scale not seen for 100 years.

      All this technological change and innovation will transform
      the world...
      'Nano batteries' will charge your mobile in seconds...and even power whole cities...

      'Smart phones' will carry the computing power of IBM's Watson Supercomputer...
      A new era of computing
      mobility — none of the solid rectangular things we carry now but flexible, wearable devices...
      Bionic
      limbs with human fluidity and dexterity, but the strength of Superman!
      Spacecraft with the capacity to
      take us beyond our solar system into places and worlds never explored... Thanks to http://www.graphenomenon.com/
      Possible Moon Structures and Base

      The moon base at left was taken by
      Chang’s 2 Orbiter on February 2012. Chang'e 2 was part of the first phase of the Chinese Lunar
      Exploration Program, that conducted research from a 100-kilometer-high lunar orbit with an advanced camera
      onboard with a resolution of only one meter. A soft landing by the Chang’e 3 Lander and rover is
      programmed later this year. The probes are named after an ancient Chinese moon goddess.
      Mars Open Pit
      Mine

      Mars open pit mine has letters marking the edge of the mine suggesting the word
      Yahweh or God’s name. In the Hebrew the name is written as "" ( YHWH) without consonants. YHWH means
      "he causes to be" or "he creates. Mars has hard verifiable surface water in a liquid state with evidence
      for living forest life. I encourage you to look at the evidence released by the European Space Agency.
      There is hidden Mars data that is slowly being released.
      NASA/JPL are severely restricted by government
      requirements to keep classified data secret. Watch the data being released by other countries.
      Area 51
      Exists
      The CIA officially acknowledges Area 51, long a fixation for conspiracy theorists is 125 northwest
      of Las Vegas, was a testing ground for Cold War aerial surveillance.
      Area 51 has long been a topic of
      fascination for conspiracy theorists and paranormal enthusiasts, but newly released CIA documents officially
      acknowledge the site and suggest that the area served a far less remarkable purpose than many had supposed.
      Area 51 was merely a testing site for the government’s U-2 and experimental aerial programs. The
      U-2 program conducted surveillance around the world, including over the Soviet Union during the Cold War.
      Newly released documents make no mention of alien spaceship parking lots. Note: Bob Lazar and others claim
      alien artifacts are kept at S-4 several miles away.
      Syrian Opposition Claims Gas Attacks Kill Hundreds
      DAMACUS -- The White House and the UN is probing an alleged Syria gas attack that killed hundreds including
      women and children as they slept. Activists accused President Assad of the chemical attack on August 21,
      2013, gassing hundreds of people near Damascus after rockets released deadly fumes over rebel-held suburbs.
      TV and internet photos show dead children prompting and emergency meeting of the United Nations. This
      attack will intensify opposition to Assad in the Civil War. Thanks to Reuters.

      UFO Sightings in the
      United States

      AlabamaSpherical UFO
      BAUXITE -- I was riding in the passenger seat in my husband's truck
      on August 15, 2013, when I saw a daylight metal object that had a rather odd spherical shape, and I made
      a joke that it was a UFO. I looked at it and figured it had to be some kind of airplane as it was shiny
      and silver, but the shape was too strange. It was moving in a line from the S to SW. It then stopped and
      hovered, then completely disappeared. The whole event did not last long. I lost sight of the object as
      it disappeared into air.  Unfortunately, my husband did not see the object. Thanks to MUFON CMS
      ArizonaUFO Lights
      Gila Bend – My fraternity brothers and I saw an orange light hovering in the sky on
      August 14, 2013, at 8:48 PM, while traveling from San Diego to Phoenix. I thought it was a tower and looked
      back at two lights that hovered shining bright in the sky. They were relatively close when two more lights
      appeared about the same distance away from each other as the first pair. The ones to our left appeared
      to be moving closer, growing brighter. Then one by one they dimmed and disappeared. Then two more appeared
      and then another two with the shape of the tips of a cross. After a minute and a half those disappeared
      and two pairs appeared of the same lines with one light in between. They were there for a while and then
      they gradually faded away. I managed to get this image of it before it faded away. This one hung in the
      sky with six individual lights for about five minutes. A couple lights shined bright as if it was coming
      towards us. Then two of them gradually disappeared, and the other hung out for about three more minutes
      and then disappeared.
      My brothers saw them too. Thanks to William Puckett, Director http://www.UFOsnw.com
      California Lights
      SAN RAMON -- My daughters and I were leaving our community pool at 9 PM on August
      18, 2013, when one noticed two objects heading towards us. Although it was a full moon with a few clouds
      we could not see a definite shape, only a red light in a star burst shape on the bottom. I would guess
      the objects were round, and about 30 feet across. Initially they both flew parallel to one another, at
      about 500 feet altitude. Neither made any noise and we didn’t notice any vapor trail or other lights.

      We crossed the street as they approached within a couple hundred feet of us; the object on the right
      stopped and hovered, while the object on the left continued toward us. Within seconds of stopping, the
      lights on the hovering object faded but quite extinguished. Then it began to drift slowly back along the
      course it had flown. The lights of the second object eventually faded the same way. A dog in the
      neighborhood; which had started barking as the lights approached stopped when the lights disappeared completely.
      Thanks to MUFON CMS
      ColoradoFive UFO Lights
       DENVER -- I was driving down Colorado Boulevard going
      back to my sister’s house when I saw something with lights hovering above the church on July 28,
      2013. I recorded it at 2:30 AM, on my sister’s cell phone and noticed the objects were not showing
      up on the screen. I stopped a guy and asked him if he saw it. He said “You mean that square thing
      with the lights, it looks like a kite” It was NOT a kite.
      I drove with my sister and her boyfriend
      to the church and drove under the hovering object. My sister was trying to photograph the red transparent
      bubble with bluish white lights. When the flash went off the object floated behind some trees. We parked
      in the church parking lot and got out. Two guys in a truck saw us and pulled into the parking lot and
      the four of us watched something that resembled a balloon.
      The two guys in the truck left and we watched
      the lights move as if it had intelligence. By the time we left it was 4:00 AM and the object never went
      out of sight. We left it and it didn’t disappear. Thanks to William Puckett, Director http://www.UFOsnw.com
      WaldoCanyonFire UFO – A UFO was seen flying behind a helicopter on July 23, 2013. There have
      been way too many "sightings" in and around Colorado Springs for this to be missed by the news. If you
      look behind the helicopter you'll see a disc.
      Thanks to George Ikua Wolkind. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4AtFGUQg8o
      FloridaLight Formation
      Boca Raton– At 8:45 pm, I walked out of my office and noticed the object
      with the huge bright glow around the object on August 7, 2013. It looked as if it were almost breaking
      a sound barrier climbing higher. Also, there were several blinking lights trailing behind this large light
      with the glow.
      I called over my friend who was taken back as I was. Once we realized the object was something
      different than what we have ever seen, the glowing aura started to fade (which is where my video picks
      up). The lights trailing became very close to this front object and released a white mist.
      The object
      changed its course to southeast flying out over the ocean. It then becomes stationary over the horizon;
      the other lights are now below to the left.
      This was not a rocket launch but I do not know what it was.
      Thanks to MUFON CMS
      MIAMI-- I have a security camera scanning the sky and then I spotted all these objects
      in formation on August 12, 2013, and saw them myself as a formation of bright lights. They were a bright
      bluish color, at 4:15 PM, in the glaring sun. It is difficult to distinguish details when the sun is almost
      in front of your face. The objects passed overhead going southwest. You can see birds and planes below
      them; they "flew" a little over cloud level.

      I ran inside and got my Sony HD camcorder, but with the
      small viewfinder in this camcorder I just got a very short glimpse of these objects, at least can be seen
      in the Sony footage and eleven on the security camera footage. That video is attached with this report.
      Thanks to MUFON CMS
      ST. PETERSBURG -- I went into my back yard to take some pictures of an approaching
      storm on July15, 2013, and took these photos. I had been looking for birds or aircraft as I did not want
      anything in the sky other than the clouds in the picture.
      Had I noticed these objects in the sky I would
      have attached the zoom lens to the camera for a closer picture. After I had put the photo in question
      on the computer, that’s when I noticed these objects. Both objects appear cylindrical. Thanks to
      MUFON CMS
      Illinois Cylinder UFO
      elgin-- I was at the Highlands Golf Course at 11 AM, ready to tie up
      my ball, when a disc metallic object caught my eye in the clear skies. I stayed looking at it and decided
      to take a picture. It stayed standing at an altitude of about 200 feet and after 40 seconds it ascended
      rapidly until no longer visible.
      The object was clearly metallic, when I got home and I was able to zoom
      in the picture you can see that it looks more cylinder like but still has a disc shape. I initially thought
      it was either a balloon, I knew it wasn’t a plane. It was too small, too close and flying to low
      to be one. I see numerous aircraft on approach to O’Hare International Airport. It flew up extremely
      fast and disappeared. After that happened my heart was beating really fast. Thanks to MUFON CMS
      Louisiana
      Triangle UFO Lights

      QUITMAN-- My brother and I had just turned off the main highway to go into the
      Jackson-Bienville Game Reserve about 5 am, on November 21, 2012 when my brother says, “Stop the
      truck, there’s something in the sky behind us!” So we got out and there was this bright white
      light zigzagging with changing colors in the sky.  It would move up, then down, stop, and zigzag
      to the left then to the right.
      There was a pasture and game reserve where it was hovering. We watched
      it for about thirty minutes. When the object would teeter just a bit we could make out reddish-orange
      lights that were in parallel form on each side of the craft and the lights came to a point in which we
      had come to the conclusion that this craft was of a triangular shape. And drove to our deer stand spots
      before sunrise. It was still there when we left. When I got to this pipeline to walk down to my spot the
      object was gone.
      We will never forget what we saw. There are beings beside us humans living amongst
      us!  NOTE: The above image is a rendering. Ken Pfeifer MUFON NJ www.worldufophotos.org
      MissouriUFO Sightings
      Margie Kay ASD MUFON writes, “There have been a number of sightings of similar UFOs
      in Missouri since April of 2012.  These are often described as multi-colored bright objects, larger
      than planets, stationary in the sky for hours, or moving slowly over a period of time (but still faster
      than all of the stars in the sky), and often disappearing or in some cases shooting off very quickly across
      the sky and returning to the same location. Some of these objects have arms or appendages on them, with
      smaller objects coming and going from the ground back to the larger object.  Laser like lights have
      also been reported.
      This all started in April, 2012 when an entire Blue Springs neighborhood began watching
      a strange light in the sky in the direction of the Lake City Army Ammunition Plant in Independence. This
      was covered by KCTV 5 News Dave Jordan, who did three interviews with me and the witnesses, and took footage
      of two objects.  The news reporter witnessed one object hovering in the same position for two hours,
      then shoot across the sky, leaving a red trail, and back again to the same location in a matter of seconds.
      The camera operator was so frightened that she refused to return the next night. Another investigator
      and I also witnessed bright laser beam like flashes in the sky. I saw that object while the reporter watched
      as well, and continued to see it in the skies off and on for months. It appeared as a spinning very bright
      white, blue, and red or white, green, and orange object. The lights appeared at a regular interval.
      With high-powered binoculars I could see a grid-like structure on the object(s). On two evenings, two
      identical objects appeared at different locations. I witnessed them disappear on one occasion, but other
      nights they remained in the same place, despite the fact that the stars and planets moved slowly.
      Springfield-- "On August 18: 2013, about 11 pm, I went outside and noticed a bright light in the west. I
      realized it was a lot different than a satellite and was hovering and pulsating very rapidly. I watched
      about four minutes and decided to get my binoculars and saw blinking with a rainbow of colors and pulsating.
      It would get brighter at times. I immediately called out for my 20 year old son to take a look.”
       He looked and response was "What the hell is that"? He looked with the binoculars and saw the same
      thing I did. We watched the hovering UFO for about ten minutes and saw a plane in the same area. My son
      kept saying" Ok, move damn it" After 15 minutes and no change we stopped watching it. Later, I went back
      outside and it was completely gone. "

      Independence-- A witness obtained footage of communication with
      a similar object that appears on a nightly basis.  He built an LED binary light board and sends messages
      in binary code, and flashes with a million candlepower flashlight at the object. He obtained a response
      from the object, which he has on film and showed at the Kansas City MUFON meeting on August 12.
      I have been investigating this case since the first report by the witness, and I have seen the object
      with my own eyes. Many sightings are around this state and other states as well.
      At first the objects
      may seem to be just a planet or star based on the witnesses description.  I urge all investigators
      to get very clear descriptions from witnesses, and to attempt to get your own photo or video as these
      objects often return to the same location night after night.  Check your sky map to rule out bright
      stars or planets. Video and high powered binoculars should be used with a tripod. Report UFOs to www.mufon.com Thanks to Margie Kay Assistant State Director Missouri www.missourimufon.org, margiekay06@...
      New JerseyBright UFO Light
       Lawrenceville Hamilton -- My girlfriend and I were heading out
      of Lawrence Square Village, and we spotted an extremely bright disc star like object pulsating in the
      sky on August 14, 2013. I knew it was not a star because it was very bright, closer, and pulsating super
      bright. It was hovering in the sky for over an hour or so. At sunset it would get dimmer and traveled
      slowly towards the power lines that we were near. As I looked through my binoculars I could see a smaller
      object towards the right of the bigger disc object. The smaller one was only visible through the binoculars.
      I was only able to get a picture with my cell phone camera zoomed in. Not the best quality but it’s
      better than nothing.

      When you see a UFO with your own eyes, you’re an instant believer. I have
      been seeing them throughout my life and know it’s nothing from this earth. Thanks to MUFON CMS
      TennesseeOrbs
      hendersonville – My father and mother witnessed these objects and took this video at 11 pm
      on August 18, 2013.
      I witnessed just one of the objects around midnight about seven miles away on the
      same night.
      It was by itself hovering more or less with a small directional change. There was no noise
      whatsoever. Thanks to MUFON CMS
      Washington Abductionand UFO near Mt. Rainier

       LYNNWOOD -- I don’t
      know if you can help, but this is the first time I have tried to get help or some understanding for this
      issue. I need your opinion please. A few months ago I had this strange UFO dream. It was not too pleasant.
      I saw a tall man like directing people in a dark and gloomy place. It was chaos as I was running around,
      and other things happened. A couple of days later I noticed this strange triangle bruise on my inner right
      arm. Now, I did not do anything to cause the bruise and why would one show up in a perfect triangle shape?

      I consider myself a normal person. I have seen entities or beings off and on since I was a young
      girl and have suffered from depression and insomnia and other things. I am just wondering if any of this
      could be related or even significant. Enclosed is the picture of the triangle bruise that showed up. Oh
      and I am often having bruises show up for no reason, mostly in my inner arms. This is so weird. I don’t
      know what to do and wonder if hypnosis would help? Love and blessings. Thanks to William Puckett, Director http://www.UFOsnw.com
      Pullman to Seattle -- While flying I was taking lots of pictures out the plane’s window of Mt.
      Rainier in July to make sure one would be good.  I got home to Sacramento that evening and the next
      day downloaded the photos.

      I noticed this white object was in the photo, but not in the next shot 10
      seconds later. I thought you might want to look at it. Zooming in on the photo it does not appear to be
      a plane. DSCN 1314 is the first shot with the object in it. DSCN 1315 is the second shot and the object
      is gone.
      Thanks to MUFON CMS
      World Wide UFO Sightings
       Australia Lights

      Gold Coast -- I was waiting
      for the bus at Varsity Lakes Station when I noticed a muted LED type light flying at cruise speed in a
      northerly direction on August 7, 2013. At first I assumed it was a light airplane, with the sun reflecting
      off it, as it was a beautiful clear winter afternoon. I've observed that phenomena before, but usually
      when the plane passes it will change shading according to its relation to the sun. This was a constant
      glow.
      A minute later, a second identical object passed over following the exact same trajectory. I then
      saw a third and got a better look as it was closer to my position. It seemed to either be rotating its
      light or there may have been a couple flicking in sequence on the same object. I also noticed a kind of
      blur or heat effect around it. All three lights travelled until I lost visibility. There was no sound
      and hardly any breeze. I would love to know if anyone else saw these. Thanks to MUFON CMS
      Brazil Gray
      UFO
      RIO-- Object was not observed when picture was taken on February 17, 2012. It was later discovered
      while reviewing the photos.
      The picture was taken in an aircraft at 47,000 feet over Brazil, about 100
      miles north of Rio de Janeiro.
      I was the pilot of the airplane.
      Thanks to MUFON CMS
      Canada Disc UFO
      Cambridge, Ontario-- My wife and I were sitting out on my deck in June 12, 2013 at 4:46 PM, looking
      north when I spotted what I thought was a Hot Air Balloon floating in the sky about a mile away. There
      were no clouds in a bright blue sky so the objects were highly visible. I took a picture when I noticed
      that it did not look like a balloon at all and then I notice the cylindrical object to the left of it,
      just out of focus.
      It was moving very slowly left to right and flew behind the tree in the picture. I
      said to my Wife, “I’ll wait until it comes out the other side of the tree.” But it never
      did. The left object is cylindrical and appears to have extensions protruding out the end. This is an
      unedited photo taken with my Canon G10 at five megapixels. Everyone I’ve shown this to admits it’s
      a UFO and does not look like anything else as far as I’m concerned. I’ve seen TV coverage
      on some (UFO Hunters) programs that shows similar objects in some episodes. I have never seen two separate
      objects in any UFO pictures ever and think this is quite unique as though the round object came from the
      cylindrical object. Thanks to MUFON CMS
      Cuba Bright Orb UFO
       Varadero -- My mother and I were vacationing
      in Cuba on August 2, 2013, when a heavy storm was about to arrive. We went out onto the balcony to take
      some pictures of the ocean and sky. We did not notice this object at the time. Only after going through
      our photos did we notice a bright, orb-like object in one of the pictures?
      There was zero chance of this
      being an airplane (airspace is fairly restricted in Cuba and only a few flights come into Varadero airport
      each day). There was also no chance of this being a reflection from the sun as there the cloud cover was
      far too dense. Thanks to MUFON CMS
      GermanyTwo UFOs
      FRANKFURT -- On August 15, 2013, I was out on my balcony
      smoking a cigarette, facing the direction of the Frankfurt International Airport, when 3 aircraft caught
      my attention. I could plainly identify a commercial airplane flying in a normal fashion... But what caught
      my attention was 2 other aircraft i couldn’t identify approaching this airplane at a high rate of
      speed. One was ascending at a 45 degree angle to the jet, and the other was a bit lower than the jet.
      They slowed down to the speed of the airplane, circled it, flashed a light at the airplane, and took off
      at an incredible speed. I ran inside to tell my girlfriend who was just stepping out of the shower at
      the time, but by the time we both came back outside they were gone. The whole event only lasted a couple
      minutes. This is not the first time I witnessed strange objects flying over our airport. And they always
      seem to come in groups of five or more. Thanks to MUFON CMS
      IndiaChina Border UFOs
      New Delhi -- (PTI):
      Indian Army troops have over 100 sightings of UFOs in the Ladakh sector along the Line of Actual Control
      with China. On August 4, the UFO was sighted by Army troops in Lagan Khel area in Demchok in Ladakh area
      in the evening and a report has been sent to the Army headquarters.
       Defense Minister A K Antony
      had told Parliament that there is no conclusive proof of sightings of unidentified flying objects (UFOs)
      over the Sino-Indian border. The top-level Science Research Institute had found that the UFOs were actually
      the planets Jupiter and Venus, which are clearly visible in the thin atmosphere. This explanation seems
      doubtful and unlikely accepted by the Indian Army and Government.
      Army reports claim yellowish spheres
      appear to lift off from the horizon on the Chinese side and slowly traverse the sky for three to five
      hours before disappearing. The officials had confirmed that these UFOs were not Chinese drones or satellites. http://www.morungexpress.com/national/101262.html Note: The Filer Research Institute found that spheres lifting off and maneuvering would not be planets,
      nor would they appear yellow.
      Israel OrangeLight

       Nazareth -- I was on the roof of a hotel relaxing
      and talking with two lady friends, facing NW. on August 1, 2013. I spotted a bright orange light about
      45 deg above the horizon and moving toward us. It moved slowly silently without conventional lights. Generally
      the only aircraft we see in the sky over Nazareth are either military jets or helicopters. The light was
      not round or symmetric and grew brighter as it passed overhead maybe 500 feet up going southeast.
      Before
      it was occluded by the higher structure of the hotel roof behind me it faded out. I called my friend’s
      attention to the light and they asked, "What is it?" I pointed out that nothing that flies at night over
      Israel is orange and fades out.  I had no good explanation for what we saw. Thanks to MUFON CMS
      MalaysiaTriangle UFO
      KLANG – On August 19, 2013, it’s a festive day as Muslim’s celebrate the
      3rd day of Eid and I had an urge to go outside and relieve some stress by watching the stars. Some stars
      are really weird looking and brighter than the other stars. My Mom was standing next to me and I tell
      a joke that "There is a ufo celebrating Eid too!"  My mother doesn't feel anything strange but I
      decided to record the event on my smart phone. The image was blurring, as I was zooming and there is another
      shape like a triangle floating right next to the bright stars.  The shape was dimmer and I’m
      struggling to find good image. Trying from a different angle the "ufo" is moving slowly south. It was
      like a car doing a u turn and it disappeared. Thanks to MUFON CMS
      MexicoUFO over Popocatepetl Volcano
      As previously reported by The Inquisitr, Mexico’s Popocatepetl volcano recently saw a visit
      from a UFO. In the video clip, the UFO seems to approach the Popocatepetl volcano, slow down, and then
      deliberately enter the lava-filled crater.
      Popocatepetl volcano erupted soon after the UFO incident.
      But the 4.5 million Mexican residents living within 50 kilometers of Popocatepetl volcano were already
      at “yellow phase two.”
      Read more at http://www.inquisitr.com/794192/popocatepetl-volcano-eruption-ufo-sighting-mexico-video/#BzA2fygpMAUqkYKD.99
      SwitzerlandCigar UFO
      Vufflens-la-Ville -- The black cigar was first spotted when leaving the motorway
      at Cossonay by car on August 8, 2013. The object was hovering in what seemed like circles. The two witnesses
      were first surprised by the sheer size of the object (pretty big considering the distance) and the fact
      that it could change both direction and color (from black [20% of the time] to reflective)

      The object
      was followed for about 30 minutes from Cossonay to Vufflens-la-Ville. When we left Vufflens-la-Ville,
      the object could not be found any longer in a 5 minute time span, at which point we stopped looking for
      it. Thanks to MUFON CMS
      UK/Wales Light

      SouthWales Valleys -- At around 11 pm, on August 12, 2013, I
      was busy walking back and forth at the kitchen window keeping an eye out for shooting stars when I noticed
      straight ahead of me to the west a large star like light heading towards me through the sky. At first
      I thought it might be a satellite, but I thought it was much too large.
      It carried on as far as I could
      tell in a straight trajectory until it was almost directly above and then seemed to fade out quite quick.
      The whole thing took around five minutes Later that evening while talking shooting stars with a friend,
      she said that, “She had also seen the unexplainable object but from a slightly different angle.”
      Thanks to MUFON CMS
      U S Virgin Islands
      Christiansted -- As I glanced over my right shoulder from my kayak
      in Salt River Bay, St. Croix USVI, I noticed a bright bluish-white light much brighter than a planet on
      August 2013. I first thought it was the landing light of a heavy jet, but all approaches for heavies into
      StX are made from the west into the prevailing easterlies and we were well east of the airport. It seemed
      stationery, but rapidly brightened over 15-20 seconds, MUCH brighter than landing lights, creating a cloud
      halo that got denser as the object brightened. As the object started to fade, the surrounding cloud, about
      the size of a dime held at arm's length, developed a hole around the object, making it appear like a thin
      cloud ring or torus around the object.
       The object faded to the brightness of a star, but bigger
      and hazier, and its cloud ring was fast dissipating as it passed behind a low cloud. The duration of the
      sighting was 30-40 seconds, and we had the impression that it was heading right for us. A party of 14
      kayakers in a different location .4 miles west of us also saw the object, and their view was not obscured
      at the end by the low cloud. They noted that the surrounding cloud the object dissipated and faded into
      nothingness. Thanks to MUFON CMS

      Filer’s Files Advertising Rates

      1 Time
      3 Times
      Eight lines       $25
      $20 each
      Quarter Page    $50
      $40 each
      Half   Page       $75
      $50 each
      Full Page       $100
      $75 each
      Send email to Majorstar@...

      Support Earth Changing Research
      I was sitting
      at my desk, pondering how I could get people interested in getting my work of the last thirteen years.
      I have put together a DVD of Filer's Files with hundreds of great photographs and UFO sightings.
      Additionally,
      I have decided to include my book within the DVD that includes George Ritter's exciting abduction story
      by Linda Moulton Howe. Broadcaster David E. Twichell has also included much of his excellent dialog for
      a donation of only $50.
      We also include a year's subscription. Please include your e-mail address and
      mailing address.

      Send check or money order to:
      George Filer, 222 Jackson Road, Medford, NJ
      08055.
      You can also use PayPal
      If you enjoy Filer's Files every week and want to support my efforts, please make a donation via PayPal

      I am offering eleven years of Filer's Files on a DVD with
      thousands of photographs and sightings for a donation of $50 that includes this year's subscription. Please
      include your e-mail address and mailing address.
      JOIN MUFON!
      Become a MUFON member today! Benefits
      of membership include a subscription to the monthly UFO Journal which contains current investigations,
      sightings reports, articles by world-renowned researchers and more. To join now, click here. Majorstar@...
      Filer's Files is copyrighted 2010 by George A. Filer, all rights reserved. Readers may post the
      COMPLETE files on their Web Sites if they credit the newsletter and its editor by name, and list the date
      of issue. These reports and comments are not necessarily the OFFICIAL MUFON viewpoint. Send your letters
      to Majorstar@.... Sending mail automatically grants permission for us to publish and use your
      name. Please state if you wish to keep your name or e-mail confidential. CAUTION MOST OF THESE ARE INITIAL
      REPORTS AND REQUIRE FURTHER INVESTIGATION.
      God Bless Our Troops and Georgie Filer and Eddie Pedrick my
      grandsons who drowned.