The Time and What Must Be Done - 2013 Lecture Series, Part 9

  • nathaniel x vance
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 15, 2013
      The Time and What Must Be Done - 2013 Lecture Series, Part 9
      By the Honorable Minister Louis Farrakhan
      Webcast March 16, 2013

      Greetings to you. I am Minister Louis Farrakhan, the
      National Representative of the Honorable Elijah Muhammad, that great preacher
      of Freedom, Justice and Equality to the Aboriginal People of America, and the
      Dark and Oppressed People of the World; a Warner to America and the nations of
      the Earth, The Eternal Leader of The Nation of Islam.

      Be sure to visit http://www.noi.org/thetime%c2%a0each
      Saturday at 6 p.m. CST (5 p.m. MST and 7 p.m. EST) to view the ongoing series.]

      <http://www.noi.org/thetime/>