Massive green Fireball blazes across California Sky/ Chile UFO

  • nathaniel x vance
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 25, 2013
      Massive green Fireball blazes across California Sky/ Chile UFO

      Hundreds of Californians reported seeing a bright light streak across the sky late Thursday in what officials believe was a meteor shower.
      Several witnesses described the 10:35 p.m. sighting as a 'green fireball,' while others said it appeared white and some even said they saw streaks of blue.'There was extreme detail of this fireball from my location,' Leslie A. of La Crescenta reported to American Meteor Society. 'I actually saw flames with a trail of glowing lime green attached to it. Very large in size. We are up toward the mountains.'
      < http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2283311/Massive-green-fireball-blazes-California-sky-meteor-shower.html>
      -
      Stunning UFO Sighting In Santiago Chile
      <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=579leQVMEFQ&feature=player_embedded#!>