Earthquakes, Karma and Cosmic Vandalism - messages from Aetherius Society

  • phanaticalphantastical
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 13, 2010
      Earthquakes, Karma and Cosmic Vandalism
      Rev. Brian Keneipp
      Executive Director of The Aetherius Society - America
      April, 2010

      Are the recent Earthquakes in Haiti and Chile and the reverberations around the globe, a consequence of NASA's vandalism of the Moon last year?

      Humanity has been advised by our spiritual elders that our actions in outer space can bring quick and severe Karmic reactions to the planet. This has happened in the past and is continuing today with the results from NASA's recent mission LCROSS. It is time we realize that we are not alone in the Universe and start to behave more responsibly as we explore beyond Earth.

      The Law of Karma is an all encompassing Law of Creation and not a vague belief system held by certain religions. This great Law stipulates that we are responsible for all of our actions. It is designed to move each of us, individually and collectively, back to the one source behind all things. It was described by the Buddha as action and reaction are opposite and equal. Karma also applies to collections of individuals, such as families, groups and our civilization as a whole. For example if mankind hurls a kinetic device into the Moon then it is mankind that will suffer the consequences, not just the country or agency that did the hurling.

      Let's examine how the LCROSS mission caused a severe reaction here on Earth.

      Read the remainder of the article at:
      http://www.aetherius.org/index.cfm?app=content&PageID=614

      http://briankeneipp.com