My blog about Planet X , 2012 Prophecies and extraterrestrials.

  • luisfredas@ymail.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 4, 2010
      Dear friends, I am new, if you allow me I would like to mention that I have a Blog about Planet X , 2012 Prophecies and extraterrestrials.

      http://planetx-hercolubus-nibiru.blogspot.com

      It has news, articles, prophecies, predictions, videos, pictures and a lot of hide information about the Earth changes that Planet X inbound is going to make.

      Best regards

      Luis
    • Michelle Dyer
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 4, 2010
        Hello Luis,

        Welcome to the group. You have an interesting web site. It's clear that the
        Earth is waxing and waning. There are definite changes happening. I'm like
        you, I don't believe it's global warming either!

        On this past Tuesday morning, I had a dream of a solar eclipse. It was
        accompanied by the image of the full moon and the waning crescent moon.
        People were screaming, whereas some were happy. They talked about seeing the
        moon, and were obsessed over it.

        When I saw this solar eclipse, I could clearly see images of the buildings
        and other objects on the moon. The moon looked so close, I am not sure if
        it's really the moon or not!

        I put emphasis on this dream that I had because I experienced something
        similar before the 911 terrorist attacks.

        This dream was in mid August of 2001. I saw the sun blotted out in what
        looked like a faked solar eclipse. From there, I saw many images of flying
        saucer disks that were appearing and disappearing. While this was occurring,
        I heard a statement about "knowing who my real friends are." After that,
        people stood above the saucer ships as if they were standing on top of them.
        That vision haunts me to this very day because of what had taken place a
        month later.

        I'm sharing all this because I felt I was warned about something in Tuesday
        morning's dream, but I don't know what I was being told. That dream still
        haunts me as well.

        At any rate, feel free to continue sharing your info with us.

        Thanks,

        Michelle

        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 6, 2010
          Thanks Michelle, for your welcome.

          As you see in your dream, something is going to happen soon, very soon.

          The only chance to survive is to increase your conscience level, in order to get the minimum level to be rescued to pass to the next Mankind without contaminate them.

          I have found the information to survive in the Book: “Hercolubus or Red Planet”. You can get it free at: www.hercolubus.tv

          Luis

          --- In sftt2@yahoogroups.com, "Michelle Dyer" <michelle-dyer@...> wrote:

          > Hello Luis,
          >
          > Welcome to the group. You have an interesting web site. It's clear that the
          > Earth is waxing and waning. There are definite changes happening. I'm like
          > you, I don't believe it's global warming either!
          >
          > On this past Tuesday morning, I had a dream of a solar eclipse. It was
          > accompanied by the image of the full moon and the waning crescent moon.
          > People were screaming, whereas some were happy. They talked about seeing the
          > moon, and were obsessed over it.
          >
          > When I saw this solar eclipse, I could clearly see images of the buildings
          > and other objects on the moon. The moon looked so close, I am not sure if
          > it's really the moon or not!
          >
          > I put emphasis on this dream that I had because I experienced something
          > similar before the 911 terrorist attacks.
          >
          > This dream was in mid August of 2001. I saw the sun blotted out in what
          > looked like a faked solar eclipse. From there, I saw many images of flying
          > saucer disks that were appearing and disappearing. While this was occurring,
          > I heard a statement about "knowing who my real friends are." After that,
          > people stood above the saucer ships as if they were standing on top of them.
          > That vision haunts me to this very day because of what had taken place a
          > month later.
          >
          > I'm sharing all this because I felt I was warned about something in Tuesday
          > morning's dream, but I don't know what I was being told. That dream still
          > haunts me as well.
          >
          > At any rate, feel free to continue sharing your info with us.
          >
          > Thanks,
          >
          > Michelle

        • Michelle Dyer
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 6, 2010
            Well, this dream is in a long line of experiences that I've had for a long
            time. I've already posted the story out here, but if you don't want to go
            back through the archives, then I'll send it to you privately.

            One thing I'm discovering, this coming from several confirming sources, that
            my being blind has something to do with my ET experiences. It begs the
            questions of, Why me? Are there other blind abductees out there? I can't
            seem to find out these answers, so I'm doing this one person job that's kind
            of hard to do while going through Chemo Therapy. It's tough, but I'm a
            survivor.

            As far as surviving goes, I worry about the disabled throughout such a
            traumatic event. Who's going to help those folks? I seriously doubt that the
            government will. After all, just look at how such persons were treated in
            New Orleans after Hurricane Katrina! Well anyway, thanks for the words of
            understanding. It means a lot to me. I don't claim to be a prophet, but when
            something comes along that grips me like that dream did, then I have to
            share it.

            Take Care,

            Michelle

            Michelle Dyer