UFO shoots beam & releases something... 26 DEC 09

  • Searching For The Truth
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 4, 2010
      Original Poster wrote: In this video you will see all raw footage from when i hit the record button until i stopped recording. This is unedited apart from the writing to explain what i was seeing. Hopefully you will see the beam in this footage, but i am going to do an edited version to try and show it better. The main UFO was there for 8 - 10 minutes, and the ''thing'' that flies from under the beam was a pure W.T.F! i still don't know what it was.

      All footage filmed in Belfast at 8pm facing south, the ufo was going from east to west http://searching4truth33.blogspot.com/2010/01/ufo-shoots-beam-releases-something-26.html

      LKH
    • Lady Braveheart
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 5, 2010
        Finally got to view a video on the blogspot, which I was hoping very much to do.  Saw the beam and at first was thinking this was a helicopter but then saw the "thing" and now don't know what to think.

        Lady B

      • lifesaver
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 6, 2010
          I saw a government released video that showed a ufo come up beside a ballistic missle, "shot" a beam at it, which retracted like it was on a wire, not just shut off like a spotlight, and disabled it. Awesome thing to see. Steve

          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 16, 2010
            I live by Big Sur California, that is where they filmed the UFO shooting the rocket, that was very interesting. As far as the beam retracting, there have been stories and pictures taken of beams that come down but don't touch the ground. Maybe there's some kind of energy density field they have control over?

            LKH