E.T. BLOCKADE OF PLANET EARTH

  • Morgantha/Susan
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2009
      NASA'S OLDEST SECRET:
      E.T. BLOCKADE OF PLANET EARTH
      by Ken Welch in Houston
      October 1, 2009

      In our first report on the Apollo 11 Moon landing we determined that films and photos showing men walking on the moon were fakes, most likely produced here in Houston, at some time before the mission got underway. Exploring this further, our second report revealed that although Apollo 11's lunar module, Eagle, was in fact sent down to the Lunar surface, Astronauts Armstrong and Aldrin remained behind, hiding in the Columbia command module while space-walk imagery was beamed from earth to be retransmitted as live images. This was attributed to "HOUSTON POLICY."

      In reviewing the many speech reversals used in that second report, I discovered that two sets of reversals from a source other than the Apollo 11 first press conference had been left out. I'm including them here, but later I'll repost them to the second report where they belong. For the moment, they'll simply remind you of the basic facts as they stand at this point in our story.

      These are from the live transmissions sent back during the Lunar Module's remote controlled descent. In the first sound clip Astronaut Neil Armstrong, terrified by the start of what may be Earth's greatest hoax, tells us (and all who were listening in 1969) that he is not in the Eagle as it descends toward a landing on the Moon.

      To read the rest of the article and listen to the sound clips go to:

      http://www.ken-welch.com/Reports2/Moon3.html

      Susan
      Moderator
      sftt2