Now Is The Time

  • Larry
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 4, 2008
      Never has there been a more opportune time than the present political
      race for the next president to push the disclosure of the UFO reality.
      Once a candidate makes it to the White House they seem to be hampered by
      political correctness and the dark illegal powers that shadow all our
      elected representatives. This political year will be like all the rest
      from our history--no leadership and taking the easy backdoor escape.

      What will make the difference this election year? I see only one sure
      way. If the alien actuality can see the superb opportunity that this
      election year avails us and make more bold appearances, then the issue
      will be forced upon all presidential candidates as a reality none can
      deny; if for no other reason, than that the people will demand a
      response to the undeniable reality presented to citizens and our
      representatives alike. This way no candidate has to bare the
      uncomfortable "hypothetical" question as to what they would do about the
      UFO situation, a question that makes for considerable discomfort to all
      candidates for office. Anything but a polite, but awkward brush-off on
      the part of the candidate would invite raised eyebrows by the press and
      the other office seekers. None dares to a commitment and the smirks it
      would surely evince. As I see it, it is the aliens call; not to respond
      to this unique opportunity calls into question: "just what is the alien
      agenda for humankind?"
    • ZO
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 5, 2008
        "just what is the alien agenda for humankind?"

        MAYBE THE QUESTION SHOULD BE: ''WHAT ARE THE ILLUMINATI GOING TO HAVE THEIR GENETICALLY ENGINEERED GENE-SPLICED CLONED SERVANTS DO NEXT TO MANKIND?''

        FAKE AN ALIEN INVASION TO KEEP THEIR WAR MACHINE GOING.

        WHY HAVE FULL DISCLOSURE WHEN THE SECRET HAS BEEN KEPT SO WELL FOR EONS AND EONS.

        MY OWN OPINION OF COURSE.

        I DON'T BELIEVE THAT THESE ''GREYS'' AND UFO'S ARE ALIENS.

        I BELIEVE THEY ARE MINIONS OF SOMETHING LIKE A ''SATAN.'' WHO BY-THE-WAY IS ALWAYS DEPICTED AS SOME SORT OF GENE-SPLICED CREATURE SINCE TIME-IMMEMORIAL.

        ZO http://members.shaw.ca/ancienteyes/

        http://www.eset.com

      • lady_braveheart
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 6, 2008
          Haven't posted here in a long time but this message has elicited a
          reply from me. Gosh, it feels great to have even just one person
          agree with my thoughts! Thanks.

          Lady B