Books for sale

  • ingrabella
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 11, 2008
      have a bunch of books for sell. Alot of them are ufo related books .
      I am getting ready to move and need to get rid of some stuff. If you
      are interested in any of them please contact me at
      ingrabellla@... The price does not include shipping. If you
      are interested please let me know which book and where you live and I
      will give you a shipping price. the books are:

      1.Breakthrough by Whitley Strieber $4.00
      2.Close Encounters of the Fourth Kind by C. D. B. Bryan $8.50
      3.Water by F. Batmanghelidj M.D. $8.00
      4.Messages from Michael by Chelsea Quinn Yarbro $4.00
      5.Missing Time by Budd Hopkins $ 3.00
      6. Intruders by Budd Hopkins $3.00
      7. The Gates of the Necronomicon by Simon & Schuster $6.00
      8. Secrets of UFOs - Kecksburg UFO Crash (2006, DVD) $6.00
      9. Confirmation by Whitley Strieber $ 5.00
      10.Reincarnation in the twentieth century. $5.00
      11.Night Siege by Bob Pratt, J. Allen Hynek, $ 3.00
      12.Grave's End by Elaine Mercado $ 8.00
      13.Coast to Coast Ghosts by Leslie Rule $8.00
      14.Audrey Hepburn by Sheridan Morley. $8.00