New to the group..?

  • Marion Lyle Lathem
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 19, 2007
      Hi All, I'm lyle Lathem,I live in Quinlan Texas. We lived in
      Arkansas for nearly 30 years, Dad wanted a dairy farm. The Folks
      bought a 220 acre farm, a mile west of the titian 2 missile Silo. On
      September 20, 1980 just after 3 am, we were going out to milk, when
      the silo blew up. A workman had dropped a big socket and knocked a
      hole in the skin of the fuel tank. They pumped in 100,000 gallons of
      water, trying to nuteralize the fuel Hydrizane...but, it blew up
      anyway. As I stood out there, as the warhead shattered those gigantic
      concrete doors the missile shot into the air, I thought, is this it...
      is it over...? The firy object went quite high, and a smaller fireball
      fell off...then the bigger piece fell too.

      Several men were killed in the explosion, and they made a big deal
      of trucking the warhead out of the area in big trucks with silver
      tanks on them. The truth actually was, according to a Arkansas State
      Trooper, they tried to take it out in a dual wheeled ambulance, but it
      started leaking, so they turned around and brought it back. This
      leaking warhead, cracked was put on a cement slab on level 4, a wooden
      floor built above it with big wooden posts holding the floor up. Then
      they set off charges around the top, it looked like a plain hole then.
      They put loads of white rock on top. Finally it was a mound of white
      gravel, with vent pipes out the top... which constantly emitted a
      orange mist. There were so many questions by the neighbors about it,
      the Air Force, went back in and put the vent pipes underground, and
      vented the stuff into the woods.

      We started seeing UFO craft several times a week, daylight and
      dark...! Dad sold the dairy, but one late evening around 9 pm , a
      bunch of us were standing under the big mimosa trees in the front
      yard, a huge craft came from the south overhead. It was so low, I was
      amazed at the intricate details of the bottom of the craft. It was
      rectangular, had hindreds of lights on the side I took to be windows.
      It was so big, I was on the right side, I could hardly see across the
      belly to the left side of the ship. It made a whirring sound. It had
      rows of pipwes longwise under the belly, that were pink, orange, blue
      and grey..

      I have dreams of being on a number of ships, a hospital ship
      twice. Once for a bone broken in my hand. I was never abducted.. I
      know I have a communication with them at times because of my job. I
      was given many plans for devices starting around 5 years ago...for
      pain relief, healing, and Zone protection. The plans came through
      dreams or waking visions. You can look on Ebay under " resiolute " and
      see what I sold on Ebay. I don't sell them any longer, and the plans
      are on a website " lylesdevices " a yahoo group. The plans are free.

      Anyway, that is a very small p[art of my past history... a friend
      I know said I was an experiencer..? So I don't know../
      Take Care, Lyle
    • Todd Pierce
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 20, 2007
        Hey, Lyle:

        Well, I'm in constant contact, too, with the Grays. Actually, I prefer the names the Hopi & Yakima have given them, which are Ant People & Stick People, respectively.

        I believe they are more Elemental beings who developed here on Earth, possibly even our ancestors from the First World (we are currently living at the end of the Fourth World & seeing at this moment the birth of the Fifth World).

        Anyway, that orange toxic gas being vented into the woods obviously pissed them off big-time. They've been trying to warn our leaders and harmful institutions to stop mucking with the environment, to no avail. Now, we can see the results.

        Until humans value their own lives, the lives of their fellow creatures on Earth, and the lives of people diferent from them, there will be this continued spiral into the abyss. When we love money more than life, bad things happen, and God has little to do with our self-punishment.

        Good luck in Texas. Stay in touch!!

        Todd Pierce

      • Marion Lathem
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 20, 2007
          Todd,
          My son and some other boys used to go over to the silo, and at first snuck through the well tunnel, into the silo. Well the AF blocked that off, so they started going in through the antenna vertical shaft. They would pass through the bottom equipment room, down the pipe chase, and the warhead sat upright on level 5. It had a crack, that dribbled the orange mess onto the cement. They tried to take pictures, it totally ruined the film each time they tried. The crews quarters was above the equipment room, but bolted by a big plate steel plate.

          The Radioactivity ruined my sons health. He was murdered execution style in Newport News VA.. will be 4 years this September 20. Strange how his murder was on the 20th as was the silo mishap on the 20 th of September.

          I realized it was a message telling me, we can reach out and get any family member without any trouble.

          The Greys... strange...are they bad like we hear..?
          Take Care, Lyle