Hello all

  • Danielle Baker
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2007
      I am new to this group. My name is Danielle and I am very interested
      in UFO and the paranormal. I am a field investigator for MUFON. I have
      also had my own sightings. I also have an ebay store that sales a lot
      of books and other item on ufo's and the paranormal. The store name is
      Paranoral Universe. My E-bay ID is ufo_baby. You can fine the store
      either by name or my ID. If you would like me to e-mail you a copy of
      my monthly newsletter for free. Please send me your e-mail address and
      I will e-mail you the latest copy. Take a look at my store you wont be
      disappointed

      Thanks
      Danielle