Chemtrails

  • Susan
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 2, 2006
      This is important and frightening. Click the link and read the page.
      Pass this on to your friends. Please post your thoughts on this.

      http://imageevent.com/firesat/strangedaysstrangeskies

      Susan
      Moderator sftt2
    • Susan
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 2, 2006
        I used Firefox before but maybe this link from IE will work better,
        give it a try if Firefox doesn't work;
        http://imageevent.com/firesat/strangedaysstrangeskies

        It's the same link but clicking on the one from Firefox didn't work
        for me. Maybe you just have to copy and paste it onto the browser of
        your choice to have it work.

        This is important, you really need to read this and pass it to your
        friends.

        Susan
        Moderator sftt2

        --- In sftt2@yahoogroups.com, "Susan" <Gemini271@...> wrote:

        > This is important and frightening. Click the link and read the page.
        > Pass this on to your friends. Please post your thoughts on this.
        >
        > http://imageevent.com/firesat/strangedaysstrangeskies
        >
        > Susan
        > Moderator sftt2

      • Jessi
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 3, 2006
          Hi! I know it's been awhle since I posted but I just wanted to let
          you know that I will be spreading the message.