Authors looking for INFO and ARTWORK for book

  • Jonathan Maberry and David Kramer
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 13, 2006
      Greetings from two new members!

      We're authors (Jonathan Maberry & David Kramer) working against a
      deadline to finish our book, The Cryptopedia: A Dictionary of the
      Occult and Paranormal, which is scheduled for a September 2007
      release by Citadel Books. The book has thirteen chapters including
      one big one on UFOs and related science. There are also chapters on
      ESP & Parapsychology, etc.

      We're looking for help!

      Here's what we need:

      1) We need to identify the most important UFO incidents.

      2) We need UFO photos (must be from sources legally allowed to
      grant us reprint rights)

      3) We need UFO artwork. (We'll provide a signed copy for each
      piece of original artwork used; as well as an artist bio in the book
      and on our website when it launches in just a few weeks.)

      We're also open to any advice, insights and comments from persons who
      know the field very well. If we use a comment we will footnote it
      and cite the source (providing you care to be cited).

      So...in a nutshell, that's it. Feel free to contact us with any
      questions.

      Thanks for letting us be a part of your community!

      Jonathan Maberry & David F. Kramer
      www.jonathanmaberry.com