Fwd: FW: This is awesome! Scroll down

  • Bowman7a
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 7, 2006
      Bring our young soldiers home, men/women alike.....Hear Bush's pre-union address to congress and his elite cronies.;
      http://video.search.yahoo.com/search/video?p=bushwacked&sm=Yahoo%21+Search&fr=FP-tab-vid-t&toggle=1&cop=&ei=UTF-8

      Date: Sat, 7 Jan 2006 08:10:03 -0800 (PST)
      From: Terri <tgcray@...>
      Subject: Fwd: FW: This is awesome! Scroll down
      To: Sandra Morrow <sandrae@...>, ran-ran <shirande@...>,
      "rlbcab4@..." <rlbcab4@...>, Ronnie <rwb@...>,
      Shirley <shirley.youmans@...>,
      trell <trellmedwards@...>, vic <vic251cno_usn@...>,
      Ashley Wightman <luvtosing77@...>, Wightmans <pettingzoo7@...>,
      Kevin Ashby <kaashby73@...>, Ben <wirelessworld@...>,
      Aaron Craycroft <aacray@...>, Bob Craycroft <bobcc@...>,
      Gary Craycroft <speednolan@...>,
      Paul Craycroft <paulandmariah@...>, derrick <syknyss@...>,
      judy <juwhi8@...>, Allen Lindley <bowman7a@...>

      Note: forwarded message attached.

      Just $16.99/mo. or less.
      dsl.yahoo.com
      Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2006 19:42:34 -0800 (PST)
      From: Cindy Haley <purrti@...>
      To: Terri Cray <tgcray@...>,
      "danielle@..." <danielle@...>,
      Linda DeAngelo <mumd@...>,
      "DRS7033@..." <DRS7033@...>,
      Cindy Goad <cynthia_8290@...>, Cyndi Haley <chaley@...>,
      Jan Haley <jan.haley@...>, Cindy Hammer <chammer@...>,
      Kim Javier <kaj7033@...>,
      "JFP7033@..." <JFP7033@...>,
      Craig Kendro <craigkendro@...>,
      "kxm7033@..." <kxm7033@...>,
      Theresa Manley <litlmissmanley@...>, Lisa Pyle <spyle@...>

      Note: forwarded message attached.

      Cindy

      ---------------------------------
      Yahoo! DSL Something to write home about. Just $16.99/mo. or lessDate: Tue, 03 Jan 2006 14:01:49 -0500
      From: "Richard Rand" <rich.rand@...>
      Subject: FW: This is awesome! Scroll down
      To: "Alisa Webb \(E-mail\)" <awebb@...>,
      <taralynmiller@...>, "Thomas Diostilio" <trdtrd@...>,
      "Janet Thomson \(E-mail\)" <ksthomson@...>, <DH10@...>,
      "'George .A Gray'" <seadoo3@...>, <shugartsfamily@...>,
      "Keith Shugarts" <orangecountychoppers21@...>,
      "James Coughlin" <jamescoughlin@...>,
      "Sally Benham \(E-mail\)" <ssbenham@...>,
      "Rob & Dawn Frantz" <rframbo@...>, "Cindy Haley" <purrti@...>,
      "Eric Berman" <ericeb3@...>

      v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}

      Thank you,

      Richard Rand
      Jacob Tome Institute
      Business Manager
      Phone 410-287-2050 Ext. 143
      Fax 410-287-8999
      E-Mail: rich.rand@...

      ---------------------------------

      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 9, 2006
        Bowman--I don't think this is at all awesome! Making threats about not deleting it or not forwarding it is the antithesis of what I think of when I think of our wonderful young people "over there" and how much I owe them. Rarely do I bother to read a post that has umpteen headers, anyway--let alone send it on. The efficacy of this one has been totally destroyed for me by all the extraneous garbage contained in it. Thus, I am going to delete this and am not going to send it on.

        Lady B

      • brwmeistr
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 10, 2006
          --- Lady Braveheart <lady_braveheart@...> wrote:

          BRAVO, Lady B!

          I work with these fine folks, brave, courageous, sacrificing
          much for all of us, and KNOW that most of them are certain
          that what they do is absolutely right! I work for the 3rd
          Infantry Division, just returning home now after a year-long
          deployment.

          > Bowman--I don't think this is at all awesome! Making
          > threats about not deleting it or not forwarding it is the
          > antithesis of what I think of when I think of our wonderful
          > young people "over there" and how much I owe them. Rarely
          > do I bother to read a post that has umpteen headers,
          > anyway--let alone send it on. The efficacy of this one has
          > been totally destroyed for me by all the extraneous garbage
          > contained in it. Thus, I am going to delete this and am
          > not going to send it on.

          And as you say, I rarely read a message that has been
          forwarded time and again, with umpteen headers in it. But
          one thing Bowman forgot was that non-text additions are
          stripped from messages here, so the picture he thought was so
          awesome never even MADE it to the group!

          I just deleted it as well,and if I'm attacked by a mad
          chicken, my house rabbits escape, and my wife gets a
          hangnail, I WON'T attribute it to the deletion!

          Brew

          http://mail.yahoo.com