Amazing Movie on Paranormal

  • erfieandchloe2000
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2005
      I've just seen a FANTASTIC DVD that is the most interesting, and fun
      movie about paranormal powers.

      The first part is about this guy and how he got involved in brain
      experiments- and then the second part is about this girl (and she is
      BEAUTIFUL!!) who fixes broken objects with a secret switch inside her
      brain.

      It's part documentary, and part story- and has the best music I have
      heard in a film in ten years- maybe ever.
      If you liked "What the Bleep"- let me tell you, this movie is a
      hundred times better.

      You can download clips from it here

      http://www.MirrorMovie.com

      Here's a direct link to download a clip
      http://www.neilslade.com/video/MediumMirror2.wmv

      and a bigger clip
      http://www.neilslade.com/video/TyranosaurusMirror.wmv

      I got the DVD in the mail, and watched it several times and and it
      was AMAZING.

      I highly recommend people check this out...

      A very interesting and totally original thing- something very rare
      these days when we are surrounded completely with empty commercial
      corporate non-creative thought.