Re: Interview With A Resident Repto Sapien

  • antigray@cs.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 24, 2004
      In a message dated 12/22/2004 11:00:02 AM Eastern Standard Time,
      sftt2@yahoogroups.com writes:
      > Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2004 07:30:39 -0800 (PST)
      > From: lifesaver <globenext@...>
      > Subject: Re: Interview With A Resident Repto Sapien
      >
      > Hi. May I Have the entire interview please? There are
      > things going on right now that are going to change the
      > world, and soon. I'd like to be more prepared, but
      > how? Thanks, S
      Hi S,
      I tried to find the long version of the interview but it apparently is not
      online. Sorry.
      As an individual there isn't too much you can do to change things from
      the way they are. We are dealing with advanced beings that do not live here, but
      just stop by about every fifty years to stock up on meat to feed the members
      of their population they are transporting elsewhere. We are a food stop. They
      can only be influenced by our military when they arrive.
      Art