Lull in activity?

  • atlong_1999
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 8, 2004
      Is it my imaginatioon or is there a lull in states-side activity in
      both reporting and even publishing of any UFO material. In the
      1980's & 1990's each year there was at least one major best-seller
      from Budd Hopkins, Whitley Streiber, Raymond Fuller, Dr. Mack or
      someone else that highlighted the facts around UFO sightings,
      abductions and coverups.

      Now we hear more from Mexico [not a lot of credibility in this
      country, most didn't even know they had an Air Force] and Latin
      America than from Florida or Arizona.

      Someone update me if I'm off base but I feel like the interest has
      waned in this country.
    • antigray@cs.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 9, 2004
        In a message dated 6/9/04 3:22:51 PM !!!First Boot!!!, sftt2@yahoogroups.com
        writes:
        > Date: Wed, 09 Jun 2004 04:18:28 -0000
        > From: atlong_1999
        > Subject: Lull in activity?
        >
        > Is it my imaginatioon or is there a lull in states-side activity in
        > both reporting and even publishing of any UFO material. In the
        > 1980's &1990's each year there was at least one major best-seller
        > from Budd Hopkins, Whitley Streiber, Raymond Fuller, Dr. Mack or
        > someone else that highlighted the facts around UFO sightings,
        > abductions and coverups.
        >
        > Now we hear more from Mexico [not a lot of credibility in this
        > country, most didn't even know they had an Air Force] and Latin
        > America than from Florida or Arizona.
        >
        > Someone update me if I'm off base but I feel like the interest has
        > waned in this country.

        Hi Atlong,
        The other rersearchers most likely have nothing much left to say since my
        book was published. I revealed everything that has been kept secret by the US
        government for the last 50 years. Revealing the "big picture" to the public about
        the alien's historical agenda is the worst can of worms ever opened up in all
        of human history. I've done over ten years of research into this subject and
        had my findings published in my book Dec. 2003. I present the information in
        my book in such a way that it won't cause panic and major disruption in
        society. What I found out about the alien agenda made me realize that the government
        was 100% right in keeping everything secret for so long. Refer to the
        Brookings Report:
        http://www.virtuallystrange.net/ufo/updates/1997/nov/m30-005.shtml <<--Please
        read )

        Revealing the information about the aliens and their agenda prematurely
        really would have devastated society, and we couldn't afford that happening until
        now because of the threat we faced. The US government had to keep society
        together all these years to buy time to work out a viable solution to the problem.
        I wrote my (490 page) book to present all of the evidence.
        Below is some information about the evidence in my book.

        This is the link to my website about the book. There are several pages of
        information there.>>
        http://antigray.tripod.com/

        This is my publisher's site with additional information.>>
        http://www.booklocker.com/books/1417.html

        My book is currently being advertised at some sites online. It is on Grant
        Cameron's Presidential UFO site and Becky Escamilla's Midway Sightings UFO
        site.

        Check it out:
        It is on Becky's site at:

        http://www.themidwaysighting.com/Art_Greenfield-Ad-1.html?1069809826870

        and it is linked to from:

        http://www.themidwaysighting.com/GIFT_SHOP_Main_pg.html?1069813871966

        http://www.themidwaysighting.com/HOME.html?1069815390306

        It is on Presidential UFO at:

        http://presidentialufo.com/greenfield.htm

        Additionally there is this about me on Grant's site at:
        http://www.presidentialufo.com/newpage17.htm
        Jimmy Carter section / Crash Retrievals

        The most important evidence that Jimmy Carter may have been told of crashed
        saucers, and chose not to release it, comes from a 1995 interview with Shirley
        MacLaine on the Larry King show. In a call-in question, Florida UFO researcher
        Art Greenfield asked about a claim that was made a couple weeks before by
        actor Nicholas Cage. In that claim Shirley MacLaine had told him that Jimmy
        Carter had been shown a crashed saucer and bodies. Here is the question and Shirley
        MacLaine's reply. Keep in mind that Nicholas Cage stands by his claim.

        Larry King: "Cocoa Florida with Shirley MacLaine, hello.

        Art Greenfield: "Hello, Good evening Larry and Shirley, About two weeks
        ago, Nicholas Cage was on the Letterman Show and said Shirley had told him
        that President Carter had told her he had seen recovered alien spacecraft and
        aliens in a hanger. Can you tell me exactly what President Carter said?"

        Shirley MacLaine: "He didn't tell me that, but he told me many times that
        when I first wrote "Out On A Limb" that he would support me, that it was
        true, that there were crafts, that he believed there were occupants, why
        should we be the only people in the universe. He wanted to shine the sunshine
        laws on intelligence, to expose it, to see how the people would react, but he
        didn't and wouldn't and couldn't as he explained to me."

        Note: There is further evidence that Pres. Carter was stymied by
        intel from even saying anything about the subject publicly. Last year a
        newswire item was reported on the Art Bell radio show, that former President Jimmy
        Carter had been at a book signing for his new book. He was asked by a customer
        waiting in line, why had he not followed through on his pledge that, if
        elected, he would reveal the entire truth about UFOs to the American people. Carter
        did not answer in words, he just looked at the man and tears sprang from his
        eyes.

        My book is also on Mary Sutherland's site. She has a syndicated radio talk
        show about aliens and UFOs. I introduced her to my good friend Dr. Jim
        Mortellaro (he is a multiple abductee who lives in New York) and set up a
        show for her with him and Budd Hopkins, who runs the Intruders Foundation in New
        York.
        Budd's website is at: http://www.intrudersfoundation.org/
        I'll be doing an interview on Mary Sutherland's show soon.
        http://www.burlingtonnews.net/mortellaro.html

        Photo from my book (bottom of page on right):
        http://www.burlingtonnews.net/dann.html

        Interview Program I set up for Mary with Jim and Budd:
        http://www.burlingtonnews.net/listen.html

        http://www.burlingtonnews.net/interviewshopkinsmor.html
        LISTEN TO OUR SPECIAL 3 1/2 HOUR SHOW WITH BUD HOPKINS AND JIM MORTELLARO

        So, there is still some activity out there.
        Art

      • lady_braveheart
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 11, 2004
          Is the Day of UFO Disclosure Near?

          David E. Twichell writes, "With the recent admission of
          true "unknowns" in the skies above Mexico, the American truth embargo
          concerning the UFO phenomenon is loosing its effectiveness." Mexico
          is the latest country to officially declare UFO's as a phenomenon
          worthy of validation and serious scrutiny by the mainstream
          scientific community. France's "COMETA Report" was the first to
          publicly release documentation of highly credible cases and conclude
          that the unknown objects are "real and probably of extraterrestrial
          origin." Their analysis was suffixed with criticism of the American
          government for dragging its heals in admitting the same to its
          people. Between November of 1989 and March of 1990, a virtual armada
          of triangular-shaped UFOs flew over Belgium. On two separate
          occasions, a pair of F-16 fighters chased the unknown craft but were
          outpaced and outmaneuvered by them. By the end of the siege, the
          Belgium government was forced to conclude, "With over one thousand
          eyewitnesses, confirmed radar sightings, and military confirmation,
          the fact that an unknown craft moved across the country of Belgium
          cannot be denied."

          Surprisingly, this is not the first time that Mexican authorities
          have conceded an unknown presence in their skies. In 1991, as
          thousands of eyes looked skyward to observe the full eclipse of the
          sun, several disk-shaped objects were observed and filmed all over
          Mexico. Naysayers came out of the woodwork to identify the objects
          as nothing more sinister than "stars." This explanation was given
          despite the fact that: (1) the objects moved as if by intelligent
          control across the sky while other heavenly bodies remained
          stationary, (2) digital enhancement revealed the moving objects to
          possess a "hockey puck" shape instead of round, as would a star, (3)
          many of the objects moved in front of passing clouds.

          In the March 5, 2004 case in Campeche, Mexico, skeptics wasted no
          time in offering conventional explanations that, once again, did not
          fit the evidence. One theory was that the lights were pockets of
          some "unknown" gasses, even though radar returns showed them to be
          solid objects. Another explanation was that they were dying
          satellites burning up in Earth's atmosphere as they fell out of
          orbit. What are the odds of eleven satellites falling from orbit at
          the same time at the same location? And since when do dying
          satellites terminate their decent to hover around a conventional
          aircraft and then disappear without a trace?

          As the volume of documented cases by highly credible witnesses grows
          and radar and photographic technologies become more sophisticated, it
          is becoming increasingly difficult for world governments to deny the
          fact that intergalactic travelers with superior technologies are
          observing our comparatively primitive island, Earth. And still our
          world's most highly advanced superpower refuses to budge from its
          position of universal
          supremacy.

          Yet many will agree that Americans are being prepared for the day of
          disclosure. This fact is evidenced in the arts as well as television
          documentaries and a gradual transformation of attitude within the
          mainstream media. The polls continuously demonstrate an increasing
          acceptance of the extraterrestrial explanation for the ongoing influx
          of worldwide sightings. Meanwhile, ninety percent of Americans
          believe that their government has not been forthcoming with all that
          they know in regard to the phenomenon. Pressure is being brought to
          bear on those "in the know" by UFO organizations like MUFON, Skywatch
          International Inc. and others, as well as respected scientific
          organizations such as NIDS (National Institute for Discovery
          Science).

          If hundreds of thousands of American citizens, over the past half-
          century, have not been enough to force our government to show their
          hand, perhaps declarations by other world governments, such as
          Mexico's, will. I wouldn't expect the revelation to be simply dropped
          in our laps but I feel that recent developments will force an
          escalation in the preparatory process by our government.

          It is clear that other world governments already view American
          authorities with distain for their lack of honesty in the area of the
          UFO phenomenon. If the truth embargo endures much longer, the day
          may come when the visitors make their presence known abruptly and
          undeniably. At that juncture, any and all governments with prior
          knowledge will be left with egg on their faces. I firmly believe
          that America is far too smart to leave themselves open to such a
          fate. I hope that is not just wishful thinking on my part. Thanks to
          David E. Twichell http://www.ufoimplications.com