Smart Chips and ‘The Beast’

  • Brian Mathieson
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2004
      This recent development of technology at the University of Calgary,
      where they grow nerve cells grown on a microchip, and together the
      system can learn and memorize information which can be communicated
      to the brain: This is disturbing to me on the deepest level.

      Last Halloween, I wrote a journal entry called `The Most Frightening
      Thing' about the scariest thing in the Bible called `The Abomination
      that makes Desolate'. `The Abomination' is a religious idol made in
      the image of the `Anti-Christ' after he is killed in war. This thing
      is set up in the Temple of Jerusalem where it walks, talks and acts
      like the `Anti-Christ'. It's the only thing Jesus Christ warned
      about concerning `The Time of His Coming'.

      If you take this as prophetic warning, myth, sci-fi fantasy, or true
      scientific possibility, it's a scary idea! So, when I see articles
      like this `Smart Chip' article, I can't help but wonder if we aren't
      being compelled toward a future where our creations will bite back.

      Brian – Earthwatcher
      http://www.cryptodesk.com/cryptowatch.htm