11072National UFO Center Weekly Update

  • gemini271
    Mar 29, 2014

      National UFO Center Weekly Update

      Filer's Files #13 - 2014 Mysterious Disappearances

        March 26, 2014  In special reports, this week’s files cover: NASA Shuts Down Public ISS Cameras, Blackstar Spaceship, Mysterious Disappearances in Lake Michigan Triangle, Michigan Close Encounter, Malaysian Crash, FBI Director Says Disks Recovered, and US Reinforcing Allies Next to Russia.   Unidentified Aerial Phenomena sightings were reported over: Arizona, California, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Maryland, Nevada, New York, North Carolina, …

      Read online

      UFO Stops to Allow Another UFO to Pass By

      UFO Stops to Allow Another UFO to Pass By. Darin Crapo who uploaded the below video claims “Take a journey into the unknown with Darin Crapo and examine the following UFO sightings: UFO stops to allow another to pass by over Kansas City in the USA” Above mentioned report is around the 4 minute mark in the video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=BJQ76My-pRs

      Read online.

      The National UFO Center has provided UFO information to the public for over 20 years. The National UFO Center is independently run by George Filer and Charles Warren. The site is graciously supported by users from all over the world.  This site is only possible through the kindness and generous donations of our users. All donations are greatly appreciate and make it possible for us to provide users with the latest information. Please visit our websites donation page. http://nationalufocenter.com/donation-form/

      gemini271

      Moderator SFTT.