11049Farrakhan: A powerful 'shadow government' hides UFO truth

  • nathaniel x vance
    Feb 7, 2014
      Farrakhan: A powerful 'shadow government' hides UFO truth

      (FinalCall.com)
      - The Honorable Minister Louis Farrakhan announced that he has arrived at the
      conclusion of his weekly online lecture series titled "The Time and What Must Be Done"
      however, he would continue to discuss the reality of what are called
      Unidentified Flying Objects, including The Great Wheel, also called The Mother
      Plane.

      Referencing
      The Honorable Elijah Muhammad's book "
      Our Saviour Has Arrived" the Minister cited the portion
      titled "The Hidden Truth" in which Mr. Muhammad wrote:
      "Hiding the truth is a very serious thing to do. It causes
      harm and disappointment and causes one to be misled. It causes loss of property
      and life. It causes the loss of friendship, beloved ones, and loss of
      confidence and trust."
      Government officials don't mind that a large number of Americans
      believe "that something is out there that is flying around" because
      several U.S. presidents have said they saw them, however, anytime they've
      attempted to investigate further to find out what was learned about what they
      had seen, they were stopped from probing further.
      "So who is this shadow government that denies the person
      voted in to be the president of the United States this critical knowledge of
      what is above our heads that can be our friend or our enemy?" asked the
      Minister.
       Read the full report.http://www.finalcall.com/artman/publish/National_News_2/article_101209.shtml?utm_source=Copy+of+NOI%2C+FCN+News+for+%22The+Time%22+Pt.+55+%28Post%29&utm_campaign=News+Summary+PT+56+The+Time+02-05-2014&utm_medium=email