11043Legend, lore and science meet

  • chrischaos88
    Jan 29, 2014
      "THE SEARCH FOR THE JERSEY DEVIL"
      Legend, lore and science meet

      Axis Video and Pine Barren Films have teamed up to produce a documentary concerning the Jersey Devil, it is titled "THE SEARCH FOR THE JERSEY DEVIL". We will approach the documentary from a scientific stance and also take care to preserve NJ's most famous legendary resident.
      Below are links to provide more information:

      Setting up the next leg of our Documentary on the Jersey Devil. Help preserve this legend.

      http://igg.me/at/thesearchforthejersey-devil/x/103719

      Official Facebook page:

      https://www.facebook.com/TheSearchForTheJerseyDevil

      Junto Box Page

      http://www.juntoboxfilms.com/projects/the-search-for-the-jersey-devil

      "If you wish to hide something and keep it hidden, the New Jersey Pine Barrens is the perfect location."

      (C) Axis Video/Pine Barren Films 2014