10990THE BLUE & RED STARS (PLANETS) OF JUDGEMNT DAY

  • nathaniel x vance
    Nov 6, 2013
      THE BLUE & RED STARS (PLANETS) OF JUDGEMNT DAY
      Dear Group,
      In the not too distance future, perhaps somewhere around this 2013 Xmas or Christmas or soon thereafter, there is reasonable expectation that the White House will make an important Announcement which will supercede anything that we have ever heard since man’s creation on planet earth. According to the Zetas space people of Zetatalk.com, this Announcement will concern the irrefutable reality of Planet X or Nibiru, a rouge planet of our greater solar system which visits us in this part of the solar system every 3600 years or so.
      My question to anyone who cares to answer is this, have you any information as to the exact date which this Announcement will be made, and if it will synchronicitously include the governments of China, Russia as well as several other nations as well?
      Thanks for the discussion ahead of time.
      Thanks
      -

      The Red and Blue star-Elijah Muhammad

      -

      The Hopi Blue Kachina/Red Kachina Prophecy

      <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8SjBKgz-bE#t=76>