Check out my photos on Facebook

  • Siti Rukayah
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 6, 2009
      Facebook
      facebook

      Check out my photos on Facebook

      Hi Sfti,

      Thanks,
      Siti

      http://www.facebook.com/p.php?i=1593349112&k=ZZE435R4UY5AUCFEXF2ZPUX&r

      See who else has invited you to Facebook:
      Risa AisyahRisa Aisyah
      62 friends
      Yanti HerlantiYanti Herlanti
      265 friends
      3 photos
      Khairun NasKhairun Nas
      83 friends
      Heni PurwaningsihHeni Purwaningsih
      119 friends
      5 photos
      Meutia Nova RinaMeutia Nova Rina
      143 friends
      13 photos
      Kendri WahyuningsihKendri Wahyuningsih
      46 friends
      sfti@yahoogroups.com was invited to join Facebook by Siti Rukayah. If you do not wish to receive this type of email from Facebook in the future, please click here to unsubscribe.
      Facebook's offices are located at 156 University Ave., Palo Alto, CA 94301.