I'm DJing 200 Grand (Thursday) & Hep Cat's Hop - SF Newest Saturday Venue!

  • Michael
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2006
      Hi

      A quick note to let you know I will be DJing this upcoming Thursday
      at 200 Grand (Oakland) and Saturday at Hep Cat's Hop (San Francisco).

      I just got back from DJing at Camp Jitterbug in Seattle, one of the
      best dance camps in the nation with 400+ dancers, and I can't wait to
      share that great energy with my friends here in San Francisco.

      I will play lots of hot and swinging jazz music, from small Jazz
      combos that you can find in hip bars, to New Orleans Dixieland sound
      and horn blasting Big Bands. There will be a range of tempos to match
      and inspire all dancers.

      It is going to be really cool, and I would love to see you and your
      friends.

      Michael Terkowski.

      ---
      This Thursday, June 1st at
      200 Grand – Cover $5

      From 9:00pm
      Lake Merritt Dance Center
      200 Grand Ave
      Oakland

      Free Parking!
      ---
      This Saturday, June 3rd at
      Hep Cat's Hop – Cover $6

      From 9:00pm
      Metronome Dance Center's Block Party
      300 DeHaro Street (at 17th Street)
      San Francisco, CA 94103
      (415) 252-9000
      ---
      Hep Cat's Hop is the newest Saturday dance venue in San Francisco. It
      is located in Potrero Hill, has ample safe parking, and it's doors
      are open to the sidewalk bringing in constant fresh air! There is
      also a café right next door where you can hang out between songs. For
      those of you coming by bus, the "22 Fillmore" stops right outside the
      venue, and you can use http://www.nextbus.com from your computer or
      cell-phone to get exact arrival times!

      Special for this weekend: There is also a big Salsa party with Eva
      Apple at the big Ballroom (2nd room in the metronome), so you can pay
      once and enter both! More details at www.metronomedancecenter.com.