Jesse Miner DJing this Thursday at the 9:20 Special (2/2) and Saturday The Doghouse (2/4)

  • Jesse Miner
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2006
      I'm going to be DJing this Thursday (2/2) at the 9:20 Special and then again
      on
      Saturday (2/4) at The Doghouse. I hope to see you all out dancing both
      nights!

      9:20 Special
      2460 Sutter Street (@ Divisadero)
      San Francisco, CA
      www.920special.com
      Thursdays, 9:20 pm - 12:20 am, All-Ages, $8

      The Doghouse
      1133 Mission (btwn. 7th and 8th Streets)
      San Francisco, CA
      www.doghouseswing.com
      Saturdays, 9 pm - 12:30 am, All-Ages, $8

      --------------------------------------

      NEW PODCAST!!!! -- Hey Mister Jesse

      Yehoodi.com is proud to present a new podcast for audio lovers. "Hey Mister
      Jesse", hosted by internationally known DJ Jesse Miner (www.jesseminer.com),
      is a show that celebrates the swinging music that lindy hoppers and swing
      dancers love. In the first show Jesse interviews Paul Tillotson, swing
      pianist extraordinaire, who was mentored by Gene Harris and who played piano
      with Ron Sunshine. Check out Jesse’s top 8 classic swing songs and hear
      listener questions (yes, on the very first show)!

      We’re very excited to bring music lovers this cool new podcast! Listen to
      the show now, www.yehoodi.com/mrjesse!

      Jesse

      Jesse Miner
      dj@...