This THURSDAY lots of out of towners and fun to be had

  • balfatale
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2005
      This Thursday 12/2 is the kick off to the SF Bal Fest at 200 Grand in Oakland.

      Feel free to drop into our Beg. Bal-Swing class form 8-9pm for $12 (all you need to know is
      the Balboa Basic and we'll get you going on the rest).

      If you've got lots of experience with Bal-Swing, you can drop into the Int./Adv. Bal-Swing
      class from 7-8 pm.

      Class includes free admission to the DJ dance form 9-11 or so. Loads of folks are coming for
      the weekend from out of town, come meet them this Thursday.

      www.balboaswing.com