This just in 20% off for SF Bal Fest shirts by Thursday, August 4!

  • photoburn
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2005
      Hello,

      I just got news that I can give you 20% off the SF Bal Fest shirts
      (plus shared shipping and taxes) by Thursday, August 4!

      Order them by email with me or come to Tuesday Night Jump at Verdi or
      Thursday at 200 Grand and I'll put in the order for you.

      The deadline is Thursday by 11pm!!!

      Go to http://www.cafepress.com/sfbalboafest to check out the styles,
      sizes and regular costs...
      Also, I saw the Lindy Exchange shirts which are rockin at 920 the
      other week. Go get those too!!!

      Thanks,

      Burnie
      SF Bal Fest
      Organizor
      www.BalboaBattle.com
      415-305-8242

      PS Congratulations to Steve and Heidi for winning 1st place in Balboa
      all the SF reps at the National Jitterbug Championships!