Come dance off that Turkey & Pie

  • balfatale
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2004
      Week 4 of 6 of Bal & Lindy Hop is this Thursday Dec. 2nd. If you've
      got Bal experience now is a great time to drop-in as we are already on
      turns! The next few weeks are a great opportunity to brush up on
      Bal-Swing to get ready for the Int/Adv. Bal Intensive on Dec. 23rd 7-9
      pm. http://www.balboaswing.com/BSW.html.

      If you've got lindy experience, you won't want to miss the next few
      weeks as we're combining 6 and 8 count patterns. Come learn how to
      actually lead and follow these moves and really play with the music.

      Each class only $12 to drop-in. Classes are located at the beautiful
      Lake Merritt Dance Center, 200 Grand Ave. at Harrison with the
      greatest floor in Oakland. http://www.balboaswing.com/directions.html

      Lindy Hop 7-8 pm
      Beg. Balboa 8-9 pm
      200 Grand Dance 9-11pm with wonderful swing music provided by DJ Jeff!
      http://www.200grand.com

      Please email us with any questions at steveandheidi@....
      Cheers,
      Heidi