No 9:20 Dance Dance Party tonight/ But classes will still be held!

  • ckubo
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2004
      CLASSES TO CONTINUE. NO DANCE PARTY!!

      JUST UPDATED!!! NO 9:20 SPECIAL, for the last time. I was told that
      the floor would be done and was informed today that the floor has a
      third coat that won't be ready for dancing tomorrow.

      Chad Kubo & Meghan Hornbecker will be teaching the lessons.

      Level 3 - 7p - 8p
      Level 2 - Review Basics of Lindy Hop - 8:15p - 9:15p

      When we return next week. The dance will be FREE for all. Sorry for the
      inconvenience. Thank you for being patient and understanding.

      Sincerely,

      Jeff Ho