Sac Lindy Exchange - August 13-15

  • Thompson, Ronald D
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2004
      We're hosting the Sac Lindy Exchange - Hot August Nights on August
      13th-15th. Think sun, dancing, water park .. what more could you ask
      for?

      The rundown:

      Early arrivals will be storming 9:20 on Thursday

      Friday nite will be at the YWCA in downtown Sac with a late night at
      Spotlight dance studio. As demonstrated at the Undercover Jack and Jill
      there will be bagels aplenty all night long!

      Saturday we'll be going to the WATERPARK in Sac for a day in the sun.
      Think lazy river. Saturday nite will be back to Spotlight. A bluesy
      jam session is in the works!

      Sunday will be more fun in the sun - think beach volleyball and picnic
      at the lake - and a night at our regular venue, the Davis Graduate.

      More details and registration:

      www.saclindyexchange.com <http://www.saclindyexchange.com/>

      Ron

    • Thompson, Ronald D
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 5, 2004
        Today is the last day to register at the pre-registration price. If you
        can't make the whole event, and would like to pre-pay for certain
        events, we'll give a pre-reg price break for those certain events if you
        write to info@... and make your request!

        Ron

[...]

        "Visit http://www.swingtalk.com/ for more Bay Area info and friendly
        discussion"

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        click here
        <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129p5q2nf/M=298184.5022502.6152625.3001176/
        D=groups/S=1705044004:HM/EXP=1088793117/A=2164339/R=0/SIG=11e2d64in/*htt
        p:/www.netflix.com/Default?mqso=60183348>

        <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=298184.5022502.6152625.3001176/D=group
        s/S=:HM/A=2164339/rand=456245436>