Pumpkin contest @ Cat's Corner!

  • catrine@hotshotcat.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2003
      It is time to challenge our last winner, Julie. I have heard she is getting
      ready for Monday night, she has been sharpen those pumpkin tools : )

      How does this work? It is very easy, bring your homemade pumpkin to Cat's
      Corner and the audience will vote for a winner. The price is two tickets for
      Sweet's Ballroom Nov. 8 where Philadelphia's - City Rhythm Orchestra will be
      playing (tickets are $30).

      Come and join the Lindy Hop class for beginners and intermediate dancers @
      8pm
      DJ music from 9pm by "apple mac-daddy"

      Price: $8 with class and $5 social dancing from 9pm

      Looking forward to see you there, Catrine

      we are still located at,
      El Valenciano
      Valencia street between 22nd and 23rd