Swing Dancer Needs Help!

  • violetsunflower1@cs.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2003
      I needed to move yesterday and the person that said they'd buy the bed, never showed up. This is a terrifically comfy bed to crash on after dancing. You won't have back problems on this!

      BED BONANZA MACYS SEALY MATRESS and MORE!!!!! $275 or best offer. I making deals right and left.

      Go To eBay and enter in item number 2310430069 to view pictures.

      ****The Bed Is Now Available for SATURDAY (MARCH 1) Pick Up!!!!

      I must move this today. The person that was going to buy it never showed up!

      Call 415-939-2519 if interested. I won't have Internet access this afternoon.

      This quite the deal of the day.

      The full-size mattress is from Macys. It's practically brand new. The solid Oak frame looks NEW with storage space underneath. These are only a couple years old and barely used. The mattress has been wrapped in plastic.

      Included are several sheet sets, including at least three flannel sheet sets. There are about four or five cotton blend sheet sets. All high quality.

      Several Pillows

      Storage bins for the sheets that fit under the bed.

      The Oak frame has a headboard made of bars. Items can be tied to it. If the frame was painted black it would make a great goth or bondage frame. Right now it looks pretty innocent though.

      Bed must be picked up today.

      I WILL NOT SHIP ITEM. ITEM MUST BE PICKED UP!

      PAYPAL or CASH only

      Airion
      The Swing Goddess