[sfswing] Wednesday @ Swing Central

  • Tanoa L Stewart
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2000
      Wednesday's w/ Rob & Diane
      at Swing Central
      7:00   Inter/Advanced Lindy Hop: w/ Rob & Diane
             We want to keep an I/A speed so if you question whether this
      class is appropriate for you please ask Rob or Diane
      8:00   Inter. Dean Collins: w/ Rob & Diane
          Must be comfortable with the whip.
      9:00  Inter. Shag w/ Rob & Diane
          Must be comfortable with the basic.

       Series Classes - meaning - each class is a month long and each week builds upon the last week.

      $45.00 per series

      Wednesday at Foresters Hall - Specialty Classes
      March 1st - Learn MAMBO # 5 w/ Christy Cote !!! Check this out - The real Mambo # 5 dance !!
      March 15 Jazz Movement w/ with
      Catrine Ljungren from The Rythm Hot Shots
      7:00 - 9:00pm $20 Drop In -  For all levels
      March 22 Charleston w/ Catrine 7:00-9:00pm $20 Drop In  For all Levels
      March 29 Intermediate Lindy w/ Catrine 7:00-9:00 $20 Drop in **Must know
      Swing out and comfortable with variations.**

      Rob & Diane
      Yeahman Productions
      1-650-36-SWING or
      1-650-579-1122