Barbara Morrison was amazing!!!!

  • Jeremy Sutton
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2002
      Bravo to Elliott and everyone else involved in putting on such a
      great evening - well done! Barbara and her band were wonderful - it's
      great to get that mix of blues and swing with so much soul. All the
      dance performances were superb and entertaining as well (Loose Change
      goes from strength to strength...).

      Changing gears, I'd like to let you all know about my upcoming
      parties for this month. Tomorrow night, Sunday, June 2nd, is the
      Schmooze Groove Summer Gala (www.schmoozegroove.com) at Cafe Cocomo
      where you'll find a great mix of everything from Swing to Latin to
      Middle Eastern (including Egyptian/Turkish belly dancing music,
      Arabic disco and Israeli folk dance tunes) to Funk to Soul and more!
      Come on after the Jive @ 5.

      On Saturday, June 22nd, is my Move to the Groove "Saturday Night
      Fever" Dance Party (www.movetothegroove.com) at the Ramada Plaza
      (that's right: Saturday, not Friday). This will be a great party
      featuring an excellent hustle teacher, Gregory Harrison ('70s street
      hustle style) and a renowned local Hustle and West Coast Swing DJ,
      Mike Pyle, who will mix in swing, latin, soul, as well as lots of
      disco and WCS.

      Look forward to seeing you all out on the dance floor!

      Ciao

      Jeremy