Cabaret Show -- last minute change of venue!

  • Chris Bucchere
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2001
      Hi again swingers,

      Last week, I announced on sf-swing that I would be giving my debut jazz
      singing performance this coming Tuesday, September 4th. Some of you may
      have also received paper invites.

      Because of a very strange turn of events that went down yesterday, we've
      had to change the venue. The show will take place at the 13
      Views/Atrium Bar in the lobby of the Embarcadero Hyatt (@ the corners of
      California, Drum, and Market).

      The times are roughly the same. Dave (on piano & bass keyboards) and
      Riccardo (on drums, vocals, and blues harp) will go on at 7:00 and I'll
      join them at around 8:00/8:15. We'll be wrapping up right at 9:00,
      which will give you plenty of time to hop on over to Broadway. (I can
      even give two or three people a ride if need be.)

      Sorry for the last minute notice! I hope the many kind swing-folk
      who've already told me they can make it will still be able to join us at
      this new location.

      Best,

      Chris Bucchere

    • Chris Bucchere
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 1, 2001
        To sweeten the deal even more, the 13 Views Bar has a drink special on
        Tuesdays -- $2.99 Cosmopolitans! I'm sure I'll sound good after you've
        put down a handful of those, i.e. "beer ears?"

        Again, hope to see you there! --ChrisB