[sfswing] Tuesday volunteers

  • Jordan Hardy
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 30, 2000
      Hello everyone - quite a few seem to be loving the new Tuesday venue - Cafe
      Cocomo! If anyone would like to help out by working the door for an hour or
      2, please email back. We've had our numbers increase in three weeks to
      fifty people total last Tuesday night! Hope to see you tonight. I teach
      beginning Lindy 7:30, Intermediate 8:15, and the DJ dance starts at 9.
      Lessons are $3 each and the dance is $5.

      Wednesday everyone knows Swing Session plays! Beginning swing lesson with
      Val at 8, $3, and dance at 9, $7. Great night!

      650 Indiana Street at Mariposa, SF.

      See you there!
      Jordan

      One-stop-lindy-hop: