[sfswing] Re: testing testing.

  • diane e. shapiro
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 3, 1999
      I'm getting all of the egroup postings. so that list is certainly still
      in-tact... from the sfswing hiatius that occurred at just about the same
      time last year. coincidene? maybe Wonderland doesn't like Winter.
      December specifically.

      so keep those event postings and random witty commentaries coming!

      -d

      Joe Price wrote:

      > Hi Keena, I think the four of us appear to be the only ones on the list who
      > can reach each other. Damon and I have been out dancing so much we haven't
      > had time to sleep let alone keep up with email, but I can't account for the
      > others on the list. I'm caught up enough with email now however to notice
      > the lack of sfswing traffic.
      >
      > I don't know whether the list is temporarily out of order or has been
      > unceremoniously taken down for good or what, but its really kinda eerie.
      > Lets send a message out every so often as sort of a beacon to let people who
      > eventually stray back know there are a couple of us left, assuming the list
      > isn't down for good; whadda you say guys?
      >
      > Joe
    • Hedman, Eric
      Message 2 of 9 , Dec 10, 1999
        anybody out there?
      • Ruth Daughters
        Message 3 of 9 , Dec 13, 1999
          Well, *your* message got through... But it's the only one I've seen in about
          a week.

          <pout>

          However am I gonna tell everyone to come to the HiBall tonight for my
          birthday jam? (prolly no cake tho... Too tired to do any more cooking /
          baking!)

          Muchas Smooches!

          Ruth

          "Hedman, Eric" wrote:

          > anybody out there?

          > Accurate impartial advice on everything from laptops to tablesaws.
          > http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/1701
          >
          > -- Create a poll/survey for your group!
          > -- http://www.egroups.com/vote?listname=sfswing&m=1
        • Arthür
          Message 4 of 9 , Dec 13, 1999
            I've received all two messages. Anyone know what's up with the wonderland
            server? Happy birthday, Ruthie! Thanks for letting me be in your jam at
            the Doghouse. Luv ya!

            Arthur

            "Hedman, Eric" wrote:

            > anybody out there?

            > Accurate impartial advice on everything from laptops to tablesaws.
            > http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/1701
            >
            > -- Create a poll/survey for your group!
            > -- http://www.egroups.com/vote?listname=sfswing&m=1

            A Proud Member of the One & Only Associate Network
            http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/1709

            eGroups.com Home: http://www.egroups.com/group/sfswing/
          • Keena Beckmann
            Message 5 of 9 , Dec 13, 1999
              Hi Folks,

              So is wonderland.com down completly? Ruthie and Eric, have you gotten
              anything from the VPC list? Will wonderland be coming back, or is it gone
              for good?

              Just curious,

              Keena

              Message 6 of 9 , Dec 13, 1999
                Alice won't return my e-mails.
                So I asked the glitter goddess and she started this one up again.

                hoppy Monday.

              • Cianna Stewart
                Message 7 of 9 , Dec 13, 1999
                  why, hello! ahhhh sf swing is back up.

                  --cianna

                  -------------------
                  Cianna P. Stewart, Word of Mouth Instigator, SwapRat.com, 415.970.8607
                  Wanna swap?
                  CDs I'll swap
                  CDs I want
                  Message 8 of 9 , Dec 13, 1999
                    There are currently 90 members on the sfswing egroups list.
                    We need to get the other folks to join.

                    Pass it on.

                    http://www.egroups.com/list/sfswing/info.html

                  • Gina Henriksen
                    Message 9 of 9 , Dec 14, 1999
                      Apparently, I am still on the egroups list from long ago although I
                      unsubbed from wonderland. So, warning ;-) I am lurking in the
                      background....

                      gina