Re: [sfswing] camp hollywood shimsham class

  • Elizabeth Knowles
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2000
      Re: [sfswing] camp hollywood shimsham class

      They are teaching the Dean Collins Shim Sham
      should be fun!
      -Elizabeth

      does anyone know if the camp hollywood shimsham class is teaching the
      hollywood shimsham ? juuuust curious.

      ciao,
      - natasha
      Overheard: "I only go to a doctor if I'm dying, anything else can be fixed
      with pliars and duct tape."