homestyle.....

  • Hedman, Eric
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2000
      so, it's Jon Turk again this week right?

      who is teaching the first classes again?

      how will it help my Lindy Hop?

      how will it help me get a date with Mary-Jane for the winter sock hop?
    • Brian
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 1, 2000
        Jon Turk Jon Turk Jon Turk Jon Turk Jon Turk Jon Turk Jon Turk Jon
        Turk Jon Turk Jon Turk Jon Turk Jon Turk Jon Turk Jon Turk Jon Turk
        Jon Turk Jon Turk Jon Turk Jon Turk Jon Turk Jon Turk Jon Turk Jon
        Turk Jon Turk Jon Turk Jon Turk Jon Turk Jon Turk Jon Turk Jon Turk
        Jon Turk Jon Turk Jon Turk Jon Turk Jon Turk Jon Turk Jon Turk Jon
        Turk Jon Turk Jon Turk Jon Turk Jon Turk Jon Turk Jon Turk Jon Turk
        Jon Turk Jon Turk Jon Turk Jon Turk Jon Turk Jon Turk Jon Turk Jon
        Turk Jon Turk Jon Turk Jon Turk Jon Turk Jon Turk Jon Turk Jon Turk

        He's neat.

        Brian