Special Bavarian Festival on June 23

  • Nature Friends Tourist Club - Oakland Bra
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 7, 2013
      Please join the Nature Friends club in Oakland at our Special 90 Year
      Anniversary Celebration. We are very excited to start the countdown to
      our club's centennial at this event!

      To view the invitation and RSVP for 90th Anniversary Celebration, click
      on the link below:

      http://www.punchbowl.com/parties/5888856-90-jahre-jubil-umsfeier
      <http://www.punchbowl.com/parties/5888856-90-jahre-jubil-umsfeier>