March Lindy Hop Classes in the SF Mission, Mondays & Wednesdays!

  • nathand_dias
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2013
      Here's a friendly reminder to sign up for March Lindy Hop classes starting up this week in the SF Mission. Join one of our fun, friendly classes and learn how to swing...sign up today and save $10!

      Mission Mondays @ the Women's Building with Nathan & Idalia
      7pm Beginning Lindy Hop / 8:30pm Intermediate Lindy Hop
      $50 early / $60 full price registration by 3/3
      http://www.swingornothing.com/mondays/

      Cat's Corner @ Savanna Jazz with Nathan & Niloufar
      7pm Beginning Lindy Hop / 8pm Intermediate Lindy Hop
      $60 early / $70 full price registration by 3/4
      (cost includes free 9pm Beginning Swing lesson & Dance Party Admission)
      http://www.catscornersf.com/classes/

      Beginners welcome! No partner needed!

      Hope to see you in class soon!

      Nathan