Dog Wash for Dance Floor

  • photoburn
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4, 2012
      Dance Dog Wash for dance floor
      at Mudpuppy's536 Castro at 18th, San Francisco, CA
      Dog Wash for Charity April 7th10am-5pm call day beforehand
      Use code 'Jam"
      Call/online register 1 day in ADVANCE
      415-431-8899 or MudPuppys.com
      20% of qualifying FULL SERVICE baths booked at least one day in
      advancebenefits go to store our floor for Fillmore Jazz Fest &
      Lindypendance!
      We also hold a FREE dance the SFSwingJam.com the 2nd Saturday of the
      month (that's April 14th)...