Swing or Nothing: November Lindy Classes with Nathan, Miriam & Shirley!

  • nathand_dias
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1 12:07 PM
      Dear Swing Dance Friends,

      I'm super-excited for all the Lindy Hop classes we have coming up in November, all in San Francisco. Here's a quick run-down:

      *** NEW Monday Beginning Lindy Hop in the Mission ***

      Mondays, 11/7-11/28 (4-weeks) @ the Women's Building
      7-8pm + 30 min practice session w/ Nathan & Miriam

      No partner needed. Beginners welcome!

      Address: 3543 18th Street near Valencia
      Cost: $50 early/$60 full price. $15 drop-in.

      Save $10 when you sign up by Thursday, November 3:

      *** Intermediate/Advanced Workshops ***

      Thursday, November 10 @ the 9:20 Special with Nathan & Shirley

      7:20pm Twists and Shouts - jazz up your partner dancing (int)
      8:20pm Footnotes from the Social Dance Floor - fun and challenging social dance moves (int/adv)

      $15/25 drop-in for one/both classes (includes dance party admission)

      Save even more if you register for the 2-week class session that includes classes with Manu & Nicole on November 3:

      *** Cat's Corner Lindy Hop Classes ***

      5-week November Session starts this Wednesday!
      7-8pm Beginning Lindy Hop / 8-9pm Intermediate Lindy Hop
      with Nathan & Miriam

      Both classes are just about full BUT we also have 2 spots reserved to exchange for help with staffing our admissions desk. If you'd like to help out, please email:

      *** November Private Lesson Sale ***

      Can't make group classes? Want individual help with your swing and lindy hop? Consider private lessons with Nathan!

      For the first 10 students to sign up by November 15:

      $50 for a 1 hour lesson ($20 off normal price)
      $250 for a prepaid 5 lesson package ($50 off normal price)

      For more info or scheduling, email:

      Thanks for reading...and see you on the dance floor soon!

      Nathan, Miriam & Shirley
      Swing or Nothing! Swing & Lindy Hop in San Francisco