October Lindy Hop Classes @ Cat's Corner with Nathan & Miriam!

  • nathand_dias
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2011
      Hey everyone,

      Here's a friendly reminder that our next 4-week session of Lindy Hop classes at Cat's Corner starts this Wednesday, October 5!

      http://www.CatsCornerSF.com/classes/

      We still have room for several more leaders in both Beginning & Intermediate levels...spaces for followers are nearly sold out.

      We are also looking for 2 more door staff volunteers to work either the 8-9pm or 10-11pm shift. Volunteers who help the whole month get to take the month of classes for *free*!

      CLASS DETAILS

      Dates: Wednesdays, October 5 - 26 (4-weeks)

      7-8pm Beginning Lindy Hop
      $55 early registration / $65 full price
      Space left for: 5 leaders and 2 followers
      Topics: side-by-side charleston, charleston & lindy yo-yos, swingouts, lindy circle

      8-9pm Intermediate Lindy Hop
      $60 early registration / $70 full price
      Space left for: 5 leaders and 1 follower
      Topics: Charleston swingouts, Texas Tommy & face-to-face Charleston variations, Jump Turns & "the Tango"

      Location:
      Cat's Corner @ Savanna Jazz Club
      2937 Mission Street, San Francisco, 94110

      Instructors: Nathan Dias & guest instructor Miriam Grill

      BONUS: class costs include admission to the 9pm Drop-in Swing Lesson and Dance Party.

      Check out the awesome band line-up for October:

      October 5: Macy Blackman & the Mighty Fines
      http://www.macyblackman.com

      October 9: the Fil Lorenz Orchestra

      October 12: SF Medicine Ball Band
      http://www.medicineballband.com

      October 26: the California Honeydrops
      http://www.cahoneydrops.com

      Sign up online for classes and save your spot!

      http://www.CatsCornerSF.com/classes/

      Cheers! We hope to see you soon!

      Nathan & Miriam
      http://www.CatsCornerSF.com
      Cat's Corner - Swing Dancing Every Wednesday in San Francisco!