AUDITIONS: Swing Cats Rhythm Revue -- TOMORROW -- Tuesday, Nov. 2nd, Menlo Park

  • gtrevg
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2010
      The Swing Cats Rhythm Revue ( http://SwingCats.net ) is looking for enthusiastic, committed, lindy addicts with a passion for performing to join our troupe. Hopefully you got a chance to see us perform over the past couple weeks at some of the venues throughout the Bay Area! We had lots of fun performing for you (and special thanks to the different venues that allowed us to perform)!

      The audition will consist of a short lindy routine and social dancing after a warm up with a fun jazz routine. We are a group of dancers who really like to have a good time, so the audition will be as fun as possible. Bring comfortable shoes, any special talents you'd like to share, and a smile.

      OPEN AUDITIONS

      Tuesday, November 2nd, 2010
      8:00pm - 10:00 pm

      Fitness 101
      40 Scott Drive
      Menlo Park, CA 94025
      (Please bring a filled out audition form with you -- http://swingcats.net/downloads/audition_form2010.pdf )

      Questions? Email us at auditions@... or call (650) 898-7709

      Founded over 10 years ago in 1998 by world renowned Lindy Hop instructors Rob & Diane van Haaren, our repertoire ( http://SwingCats.net/repertoire/ ) includes classic routines as well as modern lindy pieces choreographed by current members.

      WE HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE!!!