FREE Dance Classes for New Students at Avenue Dance Studio this week!

  • nathand_dias
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2010
      Dear Swing Dancers,

      August classes start this week at Avenue Dance Studio, and we're so excited to share the joy of dancing with you that we're offering FREE drop-in classes this week...the first week of our 4-week session.

      Please tell your friends and come out and try our classes! No partner needed and beginners are always welcome!

      http://www.avenuedancestudio.com/free-dance-classes/

      Choose from all levels of Swing, Lindy Hop & Jazz from Beginning to Intermediate/Advanced:

      * Tuesdays starting August 3rd, with Nathan & Rose
      7pm Beginning Lindy Hop (Swing)
      8:30pm All Levels Jazz -- Frankie Manning's Tranky Doo

      * Mondays starting August 2nd, with Nathan & Audrey
      7pm Intermediate Lindy Hop (leaders needed!)
      8:30pm Intermediate/Advanced Lindy Hop

      Or try something outside of the swing box:

      Wednesdays starting August 4th, with LeAnna & Felipe
      7pm Hip Hop Latin Fusion (All Levels)
      8:30pm Beginning Salsa

      To receive the FREE Drop-in promotion, come to class 10 minutes early on the day/time scheduled to check-in. You can try as many classes as you like this week -- although you must meet the class level requirements if you want to try Intermediate or Intermediate/Advanced Lindy Hop.

      If/when you decide to come back for the rest of the month's classes, you can join at the normal registration price: $55 for the month or $20/class drop-in.

      For those of you who already know you want to take our classes, you can sign up for the whole month online:

      http://www.avenuedancestudio.com/register/

      Cheers and happy dancing!

      Nathan & the Avenue Dancers
      http://www.AvenueDanceStudio.com